WASHINGTON POST RE-CANTS; THEY MADE A MISTAKE CLEARING MENENDEZ........ PROSTITUTE CHARGES STILL STAND !

That's not at all what even the story the Daily Caller says.
That's not at all what even the story the Daily Caller says. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Whirly is heavily invested in making the Menendez charges come true.

This current brouhaha may or may not undermine the allegations.

But I stand by what I said in the very first Menendez-likes-hookers thread posted by Whirly - the e-mail transcript looks like they were scripted for the hooker to recite. That transcript looked as fake as a 3-dollar bill.
The WaPo story was a fabrication; the media is trying to save Menendez but even the voters of NJ are souring on him....................

I can understand that Democrats will let a sitting US Senator steal from taxpayers; then after being caught payback the theft without repercussion....

The story has legs not because of some affidavit that you think may or may not be a fake...

We are not required to give this Senator the "benefit of the doubt" as you maintain, especially since he has already admitted to ethics and other violations that would be criminal if he wasn't a Senator.
The WaPo story was a fabrication; the media is trying to save Menendez but even the voters of NJ are souring on him....................

I can understand that Democrats will let a sitting US Senator steal from taxpayers; then after being caught payback the theft without repercussion....

The story has legs not because of some affidavit that you think may or may not be a fake...

We are not required to give this Senator the "benefit of the doubt" as you maintain,
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said we were required to give him the benefit of the doubt. I said your standards of evidence were appalling - highly suspicious transcripts are accepted unquestioningly. And some other dimwit said that the mere fact that he want to the Dominican Republic is pretty much proof that he fucks underage girls. Hundreds of thousands of Americans take vacations in the DR every year and that idiot was saying that is prima facie evidence that all of them are fucking teenage hookers. Menendez's reason for going to the DR is that his campaign donor is from the DR - he was visting the guy's home down there. Menendez didn't just pick the DR out of a hat.

especially since he has already admitted to ethics and other violations that would be criminal if he wasn't a Senator.
Got a link to show where that is true? How do you violate ethics rules (and go to jail!) that only apply to Senators if you're not a Senator? What are the corresponding criminal laws for non-senators? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So what crimes did he commit?
What Menendez did with regard to travel was essentially stealing from his employer (the US Government) which is a felony in most states; especially the sum of $58,000 which is what Menendez had to reimburse, once he got caught.

Feel free to believe that Menendez didn't engage in sex with minor............
Stealing from your employer is a felony in most states; especially the sum of $58,000 which is what Menendez had to reimburse, once he got caught. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Stealing from the US government is also a crime, not an ethics violation. So if that's what he did, what isn't he being prosecuted?

Also, I don't buy the imputation of guilt based on his expense reports. There are a whole lot of people that might submit fraudulent expense reports that still would not fuck a hooker, let along a teenage hooker.

Bad for one thing does not mean bad for all things.
Trendaway, even if the link said what you day it does, how could you recognize a pair of balls? You know (or have at least have maybe heard of), what it takes to admit a mistake? Well, maybe you hired out one of the lovely ladies from this site to point them out when they appeared.
Lets see. Whirlyturd posts something, then lies about it and then argues about what he thinks it said.

Makes perfect sense.

No credibility dipshit!
Here is more from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...the-forensics/

After reading this, it is hard to believe ANYTHING that was reported by the Daily Caller.

I say "Game. Set. Match." The Washington Post wins.

This isn't to say that Menendez doesn't hobby. But considering this forum, I'm not going to hold that against him.

But there doesn't appear to be any credible evidence that he banged the underage hooker.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2013, 08:37 PM

But there doesn't appear to be any credible evidence that he banged the underage hooker. Originally Posted by ExNYer

You mean to tell me that you do not believe a right wing blog that posted the Senator banged underage girls in the DR? Right before the election! Whirly vouches for that News source! How can you not believe it if Whirly says it is true?
Here is more from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...the-forensics/

After reading this, it is hard to believe ANYTHING that was reported by the Daily Caller.

I say "Game. Set. Match." The Washington Post wins.

This isn't to say that Menendez doesn't hobby. But considering this forum, I'm not going to hold that against him.

But there doesn't appear to be any credible evidence that he banged the underage hooker. Originally Posted by ExNYer

It's not over yet.

You are still a FRAUD.
It's not over yet.

You are still a FRAUD. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stupid ... has ... SPOKEN!!!