Client appreciation day!!!!

I bitch sometimes about time wasters & such. But the good outweighs the bad immensely. I truly am blessed to have a few of the best clients EVER!

Alot of people don't know what happened to me over the summer and I'm not going to go into it, but just THANK YOU to my guardian angels!!!! I was blessed with some huge life changing clients.

I'm not going to go into specifics, because I do not want it to get misconstrued as bragging. Pride comes before the fall and all that. My faith has recently been restored and my days in this hobby really are numbered. Thank you to all of my clients that care about me & my well-being by checking up on me. Y'all are the best REAL men ever...True gentlemen that have helped push me to be better, do better and achieve more spiritually, physically and mentally.

THANKS!!!! From the starbucks to the exquisite night out recently, the bed, the Christmas for my kids, the big ticket items on Mother's day, but mostly for making me feel human and appreciated again. That's special. That's God. That's not anything I did. Thank y'all for blessing me and seeing my spirit, not just my body.

I love y'all.
Those clients are amazing!They truly have special places in our hearts. Glad to hear <3
Yep. I'll never forget who was there & who wasn't... The lessons & the blessings!!
..... My faith has recently been restored and my days in this hobby really are numbered. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Let me guess.... A 4 digit number between 1000 and 9999?
Those clients are amazing!They truly have special places in our hearts. Originally Posted by JadeRose
but not special enough for a BBBJ any more?

... or are some clients grandfathered in for your bareback services?
Shoo.
Like I said, I'll always remember who was there and who was not. Lol. I seriously can't believe I was stupid enough to swallow my pride and ask you for help. I figured after all of the time and energy I gave to your charity and helping to promote it that you may be able to help my kids for Christmas. You were the ONLY person I asked, btw. You acted like you did not know who I was. I didn't even ask you for direct help. I asked you for resources, but you couldn't even do that even after you knew who I was. So to me, you are a nothing. Bye Felisha.
Take your negativity elsewhere. Or not. Lol. Either way, I win. You actually work for us when you work against us. Either I get to enjoy your silence or the extra clients you bring to me. Lol. Smh.
Nice post TIO, thank you. I hope to become one of your clients soon.
Tio, I've never been a client but I feel you should appreciate me the same.
Take your negativity elsewhere. Or not. Lol. Either way, I win. You actually work for us when you work against us. Either I get to enjoy your silence or the extra clients you bring to me. Lol. Smh. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
..... You actually work for us when you work against us. Either I get to enjoy your silence or the extra clients you bring to me. Originally Posted by The Infamous One

so how much work would you like me to put in? Seems like you think I owe you so lets see if I can drum up some extra business for you....
You don't owe me anything. I gave because I wanted to, not because I expected anything in return. I was disappointed by your response or lack thereof, to say the least. But owe me? Nah. I thank everyone for their blessings or the lessons they bring about.
Client appreciation day!!!!.....Freebie?