Encounter: Giving Blue’s Amazingly Consistent, Superior “LEXY” her Due

Date: Aug. 31, 2019
Name: Blue's Steadfast, Sexy, Seductive LEXY (aka LEXI)
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read only these activities and BOLD print in ROS.) Nuru available but not taken this time; dancing entrance into room; DFK, hugs, evanescent smile, sparkling eyes, and giggles, anal stripper slide upon disrobing her; precum-slurping shaft-worship BBBJ; BLS and wet, edging DT and FF lite; seductive lite gagging; true TUMA; CG, reciprocal nipple-licking; ACG, spinning into RCG and back and forth spin a few times; more TUMA DT and FF lite in the chair; vigorous further MPFS incl plank, doggie, standing doggie, spread-eagle and regular MISH, sideways reclining doggie with more anal SS, astoundingly authentic IOP (maybe just me – LOL), resumed BBBJ DT FF’ing lite adding slavish “arms up, wet kingly service” until oceanic atomic blast straight down her throat with slow, lingering swallow. Quick standing shower to clean up the mess; wonderfully relaxing, skilled FBSM (as alternative to the MSOG I often choose with her).
Hair Length and Color: Brunette and long (past shoulders)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: spinner (or at least spinneresque -- there's a stimulating debate on this); all-over-tanned, thin body with a very sexy figure; very cute and happy face with sparkling, seductive eyes and fabulous smile; B+ or C- tits; lovely shaved kitty and DSLs; strong legs, small but (I think) attractive ass; about 5'1" and 100 to 103 or so lbs; so smiling and with such soft skin that she looks like she could have some Filipina in her but she's 100% Korean.
Recommendation: Yes - an amazingly consistent and reliable, pleasing and accommodating provider who well deserves her stellar reputation and delighted clientele, and should definitely be tried by newcummers. A clear favorite of so many of us, she has my absolute highest recommendation!
Way to go bobby
Lexi is definitely among the BEST !!! Love her look and consistently great services.

Not to be confused with Foxy, which is by far the WORST at Blue.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Lexy is consistent and a great provider. MSOG'd with her and she made me work for it
I had to work for my msog with her also
She got three out of me
You'll need to see her if you haven't seen her
  • Jtbc
  • 09-04-2019, 05:31 PM
She got three out of me Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo

DAMN!
  • Aoi
  • 09-04-2019, 10:31 PM
My review agrees with your review!
I pounded her good this morning
Lusty Lexy will keep you stiff if she doesn’t make you a stiff heh heh
Some think Lexy’s in her early 20s, she’s not. I am and I can tell. But she does fuck like a teenager just discovering sex. That’s why she’s so cool.
Good praise of a great provider. She deserves it.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Some think Lexy’s in her early 20s, she’s not. I am and I can tell. But she does fuck like a teenager just discovering sex. That’s why she’s so cool. Originally Posted by JamesDeen

That is the bestcombo!
  • Shiva
  • 09-07-2019, 10:35 AM
I tell you, Miss Lexy is a divine lady.