Music during sessions

I have been wondering and this is for ladies and gents as well..

Guys, what music do you like/not like during a session??

Ladies, what kind of songs are on your playlists if you have any?
I love all kinds of music. Anything that is upbeat, inspiring, sensual. Heres a clip of one of my favorites. Notice the Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang, a rare Gem.
http://youtu.be/b-wgIht3roA
I like almost all music except rap and classical. As long as its not blaring most anything played at a good volume. But everybody is different.
I also am not into rap.. I can see with regulars it would be a bit easier to judge what music to play but for new clients it would be a bit tougher.
I like rhythm and blues. Some of the newer stuff is cool like trey songs, but a lot of the new jack swing 90's type music I prefer. (Blackstreet, jodeci, swv, r kelly, keith sweat, etc) Sometimes the music from earlier times hits me too hard mentally (due to the lyrics) to have a good session. Luther vandross or sade woould be way too much for a session for me........but something upbeat and motivating always gets play.
Anything that is not mood killer such as Heavy Metal,Rock or Rap.
I have never seen a provider at my house but I have been thinking lately of having an ATF over. I recently was able to get rid of some baggage and got a few things straightened out in my life, lol. So, I was thinking of having her over.

The plan would be to have dinner in the dining room, I have a formal dining room with candles and background music playing on my sound system. Then when we head to the bedroom I have another system in there which will be on playing soft music with several candles anf fragrances. So yes I like music
  • MrGiz
  • 09-04-2011, 06:54 PM
If the venue is my outcall hotel room... I use my pre-programmed Pandora.com channels as backround music, thru my laptop. Anything from Jazz/Rock Fusion.... Rythym & Blues.... New Wave Spacey Jazz.... to straight out Enigma type Sex Music!!

Pandora.com is waaaaaay cool!!
What channels on Pandora?

And my god Outdoorsman! Trying to put the moves on your ATF eh??
  • MrGiz
  • 09-04-2011, 07:22 PM
What channels on Pandora?

And my god Outdoorsman! Trying to put the moves on your ATF eh?? Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Tanner.... you "create your own " channels on Pandora, by selecting a fave artist... name the channel after him/her.* Pandora then plays nothing but that artist, and others just like him/her continuously!!* You can create as many channels as you wish.* It's very-very cool!!

You get 40-60 hrs "free" play every month.... but can get "unlimited" play for, I think, around $36/year.

If Outdoorsman's ATF is who I think it is.... well.... let's just say he's a very wise man!!
I am on Pandora I love that site!!

And we alllllll know who Outdoorsman deems his ATF
I like to cater my music to my client and also to my mood

Most times I play southern rock/blues....or may fave is ACDC!!!
Hell I don't remember the music just the stars.