Question: Which is better fake or real???

OK everybody i have a big question to ask... with total honesty which do you prefer... Fake tits or definetly the real ones??? I have smaller ones its so true but i hear good and not so good things... I've been asked several times if i think that i would ever get a boob job.... so i'm here to ask for your opinion... What do you think i should do!!!?
i have small ones 2 lol but personally i love them!! and i'm always getting told to never get one!! I use to want one so bad to lol until i realized i actually like them how they are =)
Natural tattas are always sexiest. I've seen some very nice MMs though as well. It's your body GF so do as YOU like. But, just don't get bad ones if you do decide to go ahead (do research, check out providers boobs, touch, feel, caress, lick, suck...ooops I got lost there a bit LOL).

As a hobbyiest, my favs have asked this Q time after time. I've had one do it and to my disbelief, her MM were better than her naturals and they were perfect. She followed all of the post surgery MD instructions, etc. Note: she did have to go back under the knife shortly after the first surgery due to something she wasn't satisfied with. I couldn't tell. Now, I want those tattas in my mouth again!!! Mmmmm
Natural is always best
Natural is the way to go. Very few surgeons can make the fake look truly natural.
Stay natural girl! Unless you have some major issues going on natural always looks and feels better.
I don't know about other guys, but I'm a small and natural breast guy. Actually, the smaller the better. I've seen 2 ladies by choice who were so small they didn't even own bras. Mmmmmmmm!!! Guys like me have this motto: mouth size is best. And although I tend t see only natural ladies I have seen a few ladies w/ MMs. Outbox those only one had a pair of MMs that met my minimum criteria.
Do what makes you happy but girl as pretty as you are ..who needs big titties?
I vote stay natural
More than a mouth full,well you have heard it.Most who get the augmentation go too large for their frame.Sometimes a lift is better.
Implants to correct sagging due to child birth is good otherwise, if they're still perky leave them be. And for heaven's sake don't go get implants that are outsized. One of my regulars is 36DD and weighs maybe 110 - tiny body doesn't fit her boobs. My opinion, 90% should be left alone - except after having kids!
Do what makes you happy but girl as pretty as you are ..who needs big titties?
I vote stay natural Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I think SNL said it all really.

I am a big fan of natural, and am not a big fan of anything bigger than D. I think it is part of nature to have so many sizes and shapes naturally, that all are sexy in their own special way.

If you do decide to get bigger ones, I would not go any bigger than B or C, because you look so great with small ones. But, if it were me, I sure wouldn't get man made boobs.
That's what Victoria's Secret is for regarding after childbirth for a lift lol
  • Laz
  • 12-14-2011, 06:57 AM
I agree with those above about natural. However, if you decide to get enhancements do NOT go crazy and get D or DD cups like I have seen some do. They often only look good if they are covered up. Make yourself happy first and only do something if you want it. Guys like tits in all sizes. We are easy to please.
Natural!
natural but my dick does not mind. hard is hard to him. but i prefer to squeeze natural boobies...