Service providers love it when ...

Hello All/all,

I'm new to both Austin and ECCIE - so, I apologize if this is a duplicate thread.

This post is intended to encourage all the lovely ladies out there to share their thoughts about what hobbyists can do (or not do) to make sessions better. Please tell us:
  1. What is the one thing you wish all clients would ALWAYS do, to make their session safer and/or more enjoyable?
  2. What is the one thing that you wish clients would NEVER do, to make their session safer and/or more enjoyable?

On behalf of all the hobbyists in Austin, we're eager to hear what you have to say ... and, more importantly, thank you for bringing us all so much joy!!!
On behalf of all the hobbyists in Austin, we're eager to hear what you have to say ... and, more importantly, thank you for bringing us all so much joy!!! Originally Posted by JackFromPhoenix
Speak for yourself sir as there are plenty of hobbyist's in Austin that have heard enough on some subject's and more than a few that realize the only joy they bring is the joy they get paid for.

It is unfortunate but MOST of the LOVELY ladies do not participate on the boards... You will get a few responses that will include a couple of lovely ladies and an assortment of the loud or less desirable one's with poor business that find the board makes a good trolling ground.

Just sign future posts as "Wuss in Training in search of a Mistress who's heels need licking."....
Whispers,
Points well made - and well taken ... as I mentioned in my original post, "I'm new to both Austin and ECCIE" - and just getting the lay of the land.

But just curious - why all the bitterness & hostility? ... "Wuss in Training"
Your "on behalf of all the hobbyists in Austin" caught my eye and started my head shaking back and forth..... No easier way to announce there is a new asskisser in the midst....

And once you've been around a while you may figure out that I am neither bitter nor hostile....... merely consistent..... open and willing to share my opinion.....

your question does not read to me as someone with an interest in an answer as much as someone new trying to lay out a platform for some of the ladies to strut on in hopes of getting noticed and maybe winning some favor.....

Just an opinion... been reading these boards for 12 years and seen it before......
Whispers,
Points well made - and well taken ... as I mentioned in my original post, "I'm new to both Austin and ECCIE" - and just getting the lay of the land.

But just curious - why all the bitterness & hostility? ... "Wuss in Training" Originally Posted by JackFromPhoenix
Hi Jack!
Welcome to Austin and to ECCIE!
Enjoy yourself!
Mia
And once you've been around a while you may figure out that I am neither bitter nor hostile....... merely consistent..... Originally Posted by Whispers
What about consistently bitter and hostile?

But I do agree, this is territory that has been covered many times, and the responses are predictable - and I haven't even been around 12 years!
I'll take a "troll" I mean try.
This might seam elementary but, I love it when a guy PMs first then calls. "Hey my name is _________. I just sent you a PM from handle________. Are you free today at this time for this long.

On the other hand I dislike when I say: You won't have to knock. I will be right at the door to let you in. I prefer to start conversation once you are inside and I close the door. But they knock very loud and want to have a huge greeting in the doorway for all the neighbors to hear anyway.

Also, it pains me to ask a visitor to be a little more quiet. I wish we could be as loud a we want. The reality is most hotel/apartments, not matter how nice, have thin walls. I prefer when a gent uses his bedroom voice in the bedroom. Aside from certain excitable moments I find a loud voice to be, counterseductive. It's like dude, I'm right here, why are you yelling. LOL.

I hope this give some insight even if it has already been stated.
It's like dude, I'm right here, why are you yelling. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
He is yelling to seem more Manly to himself, JOB #1 to most Guys.

It is the same reason Houston Whispers attacks everyone who is not clearly anti-woman(sex worker) as a "wuss": it reinforces his self image. That and the curious fact that it never gets a rejoinder from the local Courtesy Patrol, for some reason no one ever wants to talk about.

Greymouse
Welcome Jack! Enjoy your stay and ignore whispers...unless you just feel like pulling his strings, thats the only time he is any fun.
Welcome Jack. I don't find it hard to believe that your post in genuine. I also completely agree with Jasmine on the noise issue.
noise is never a problem for me. im too busy concentrating using my "inner voice" saying to myself "dont cum ,dont cum, dont cum......oops! dont fart ,dont FART, DONT FART!
Welcome Jack! Enjoy your stay and ignore whispers...unless you just feel like pulling his strings, thats the only time he is any fun. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

damn woman..... You haven't gone yet?
damn woman..... You haven't gone yet? Originally Posted by Whispers

Aheheheee...no baby, I am sticking around just for you! You know how much it turns me on getting your feather's ruffled up
Aheheheee...no baby, I am sticking around just for you! You know how much it turns me on getting your feather's ruffled up Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

See... there you display how little you truly know..... you simply do not matter enough to ruffle my feathers..... you are like the neighbor that puts out her trash in the wrong day..... It's annoying to see but eventually ya know it will go away,
Oh come on now, Whispers we know that is not true