Can you do a encounter report by clicking on some one name.

I see several providers with on adds only screen names that look for some to see them but how would I do a report afterwords.
I see several providers with on adds only screen names that look for some to see them but how would I do a report afterwords.
Is there a way I can click on a profile and summits a review.
Not sure about your question but, if you are referring to the avatar in this post, that type of avatar is allowed.
Is there a way I can click on a profile and summits a review. Originally Posted by Ripmany
No sir. You will need to go to the appropriate state that the encounter took place in. Click on Encounter Reports, at the top, you will 2 tabs. One is Submit New Thread, the other is Submit New Encounter. Click on the New Encounter ten and fill out the template completely and hit Submit.
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1923

This is for Oklahoma City, there is a different one for Tulsa.
Lmao I didn’t know that this bothered people
I misunderstood his question, he is asking about encounters, not avatars...

The answer to his question is obviously no though.
I gave him directions in the post below this one
  • Mokoa
  • 09-29-2018, 07:30 PM
Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.
How do you post an encounter? The instructions above doesn't work. There is no selection for encounter template
He's asking how does he summit an encounter report on girls that dont have ads on Eccie, all there is of her is just her name because she's maybe been talked about before. So she has a user I'd but no ad and if she doesn't advertise how does he do an encounter report about her?
In addition I'd like to add it would help if some wizard developed a translation portal for ESL hobbyists