Busted by phone

One of my favorite providers went dark a few months back. Did not respond to texts and her voicemail box filled up of course.

Then recently, out of the blue, I got a text from her indicating that she was available that day. I couldn’t meet up that day but I was glad to see her back. A week passes and then I set up a meeting via text. I show up and am busted. There is a team waiting for me.

I stayed rather silent through the ordeal and talked to a public defender and was released on bail. The whole thing is a blurr now. Eastern Ohio resident. Any idea what I am up against in the coming months?

Pretty tired now. Didn’t get much sleep last night.
Wow...I’m sorry that happened. I’m speechless.
it would help if you gave more detail.. who was it that busted you? I gather your girl was cooperating with them. what did they tell you, regarding charges? what did you text her, to give them enough evidence to bust you without admission of guilt?
This is my point.. SUCKS. Ugh.. please inbox me I have had this type of b.s on my mind.. I knew it was happening. So sad
I was arrested in DC years ago . I changed my name and removed my photo.

Do not use a public defender

Hire an attorney. Best 2500 I Ever spent. I hadn’t said anything incriminating and my charges were dismissed.

Hire an attorney and look for one that may be trying to help legalize other things in parts of the country ... I’m not allowed to mention it here
Good luck and I would start googling things. You can pm me privately if you’d like
this is why i do not do the texting thing with anyone when it comes to making new friends or seeing already made friends ... you never know who is on the other end of the text ... i make everyone call me directly for reasons like this ... sorry that this happend to you
  • NC-17
  • 10-10-2018, 09:03 AM
it would help if you gave more detail.. who was it that busted you? I gather your girl was cooperating with them. what did they tell you, regarding charges? what did you text her, to give them enough evidence to bust you without admission of guilt? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
From experience. I can tell you if you publish the Info on who it is, whether, it's direct post or through a link. The mods will side with the chick (if she becomes a member here or was a member) and give you a ban. It's called outing.
PM that info instead.

From experience. I can tell you if you publish the Info on who it is, whether, it's direct post or through a link. The mods will side with the chick (if she becomes a member here or was a member) and give you a ban. It's called outing.
PM that info instead.
Originally Posted by NC-17
good point, I meant "who", as in FBI, local police, etc., not the Provider, but you're right, one needs to be careful.

a PM would be welcomed
  • Crock
  • 10-10-2018, 11:00 AM
this is why i do not do the texting thing with anyone when it comes to making new friends or seeing already made friends ... you never know who is on the other end of the text ... i make everyone call me directly for reasons like this ... sorry that this happend to you Originally Posted by Randilyn
How would that change anything? Are you saying you recognize the voice of people you've only met once or a few times?
Years ago I established a new rule. If I contact her same day I will see her the same day.

If she contacts me, I will not see her same day. Police have limited resources and they want to set it up, bust several people and move on. Prostitution stings are popular with the public and it's an election year.

Stay safe!
Years ago I established a new rule. If I contact her same day I will see her the same day.

If she contacts me, I will not see her same day. Police have limited resources and they want to set it up, bust several people and move on. Prostitution stings are popular with the public and it's an election year.

Stay safe! Originally Posted by Fizley

I very rarely see new clients the first day they contact me. They like the "low hanging fruit".

Stay safe! Originally Posted by Fizley
Did you not read the original post? He said a week passed before he setup the appt.
unless you were propositioned you should be ok. I wouldn t answer any more texts, they got your no from somewhere
Did you not read the original post? He said a week passed before he setup the appt. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Good point and I did miss that in OP post.

Stings are always pre-planned. When PD has a sting they involve four or five officers, which takes time, briefing, department head signatures to allocate resources (un-marked police cars, recording equipment... ECT.)

I have no doubt he was caught up in a sting, it would be rare for that to occur when he initiated contact.
How would that change anything? Are you saying you recognize the voice of people you've only met once or a few times? Originally Posted by Crock
well yes i do know who calls me, and im not going to publicly say how i work my phone , or how i know who they are when calling me, due to the non members and prying eyes on the board but YES, my guys know NOT TO TEXT me because of reasons like the op's situation ... like i said the doing the texting thing, when making new friends or hooking up with old friends is pretty dangerous as ppl get busted and phones get taken giving le the opportunity to use the phone as le wishes "meaning texts" and le pretending to be the phone owner and going through the phone ... so again texting is pretty dangerous when trying to keep safe from le