Hanging with Dallas

So in the naughty corner and who do I see...Ms Dallas Rain...umm can y'all think of any Activities we can do to past the time?

Well I'm going to hang with my bud in the naughty corner...Me and Dallas Rain can so get into mischief when left alone or with a room full of naughty men....so if y'all need us we are around to do our duties as Ms Big Nipples and Ms Large Lips. Text or email for the full effect. And we will catch up soon on All the naughty stories we will miss here
you two are there cos you two did something naughty bad???

or cos you two wanna do something naughty bad???

and is it one of those corners where you two have to kneel on bare wood w/out pants or a skirt and put your noses in the center of something for 15 minutes??

you naughty bad girls !!!!
move farther from the corner and bend toward the wall to receive your spankings !!!
Somebody is gonna get some Athena/Rain.....Wahooooo……..Get Luckeeeeeeeeeeeee
Those two together will overload a whole bunch of men.
Oh LORD...they are Both BANNED....Proof they were REALLY BAD girls. LOL
Oh LORD...they are Both BANNED....Proof they were REALLY BAD girls. LOL Originally Posted by alaine
To clarify,
Really good bad girls.
I'm actually jealous, how do I get there?
Immm Backkkk bitches..and Dallas Isent too far behind me. Now how shall I celebrate. Line 10 men up...one forward one backwards and so forth and do a Suckey Poo Sucky Poo...If you get it let me know...LMAO
Immm Backkkk bitches..and Dallas Isent too far behind me. Now how shall I celebrate. Line 10 men up...one forward one backwards and so forth and do a Suckey Poo Sucky Poo...If you get it let me know...LMAO Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Welcome Back!
you two are there cos you two did something naughty bad???

or cos you two wanna do something naughty bad???

and is it one of those corners where you two have to kneel on bare wood w/out pants or a skirt and put your noses in the center of something for 15 minutes??

you naughty bad girls !!!!
move farther from the corner and bend toward the wall to receive your spankings !!! Originally Posted by pmdelites

ONLY 15 min....lol Id have to turn around sooner than that to get your sweet cock in my mouth
Somebody is gonna get some Athena/Rain.....Wahooooo……..Get Luckeeeeeeeeeeeee Originally Posted by Souper
And when do I get lucky and get your sweet cock back in me??
Those two together will overload a whole bunch of men. Originally Posted by tucson
Have you had your ear licked and sucked lately. Lol...And I do get me some Dallas for Christmas. Our doubles do rock!!!
.... Our doubles do rock!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Hmmmmm,
Would you ever consider being in Kansas City same time as Dallas?
I've had two doubles sessions with her and the smiles I left with lasted till the next week. Hell, I'm smiling again just thinking about it.
I am planning to tour again. If there is interest Ill sure do my best to get your cock in my mouth
Have you had your ear licked and sucked lately. Lol...And I do get me some Dallas for Christmas. Our doubles do rock!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
What a Christmas that would be. Dallas told me she was headed this way, but I didn't know you might be tagging along. Now the two of your might just be what Santa asked for Christmas.
Get Ms A to give you a lap dance. I came in my pants at a social when she did her magic.