Male Sex Dolls - Vice Slutever Video

This was a wild topic plus, gave some insight on why females might be interested in a fully functional, well not completely functional but real enough, male sex doll.

This video should be watched by those who are, at least, relatively open minded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFH...has_verified=1

The video is provocative and rather weird, too.

I'll share my opinion after a few comments, if anyone cares to share what they think!!!
Hope you are doing well Elizabeth

Birder
I watched the entire video. The idea of full size life-like sex dolls does not seem unsettling to me. I think "we" and I mean "Americans", need to get past our ideas of what is "normal". We need to be tolerant,open and accepting of each other's sexual proclivities. What I would have balked at 12 years ago, I now find energizing, exciting and totally acceptable as a sexual choice.
So, as a white male, I believe I would have to have one doll of each sex, each of them fulfilling differing needs at different times.
I watched the entire video. The idea of full size life-like sex dolls does not seem unsettling to me. I think "we" and I mean "Americans", need to get past our ideas of what is "normal". We need to be tolerant,open and accepting of each other's sexual proclivities. What I would have balked at 12 years ago, I now find energizing, exciting and totally acceptable as a sexual choice.
So, as a white male, I believe I would have to have one doll of each sex, each of them fulfilling differing needs at different times. Originally Posted by mokgp2017
I haven't even watched the video yet but absolutely agree not just w/sex but people's choices & preferences in general, such a close minded & judgemental world we live in when in fact everyone has something different about themselves that they don't share w/all. People should realize that then maybe they'd stop thinking they're so superior they have the right to judge. Sry biggest pet peeves.
I have always admired your kinky mind elisabeth
I see no problem with this. Guys have had sex dolls available for years. Just not this detailed and humanized like these dolls. However, paying $13,000.00 and more, it better be the best sex doll out there.
I'll try anything once. Twice if I didn't like it the first time and want a second try. I'm not knocking this by any means. I'm glad to see that women's sexual needs are finally getting some long overdue attention from the mainstream. That being said, I just don't think I would be able to get past the fact that he is not gonna bang the hell out of me.... ever. He's never going to flip me over and shove my face into the pillows and drill me until I cream all over him. He's never going to enjoy my blow jobs, and he's certainly never going to return the favor. He's also not going to tell me I'm pretty or cuddle me afterwards. These aspects of sex and many others like them....the human aspects....those are the some of the best parts of sex. Their absence would be a deal breaker for me.

I did think of one positive though. I would never have to get up and make him a sandwich.;-)