Virginia Based Photographer - in Vegas Nov 23-Dec 3

---- tried to post sample images, but they don't seem to be showing.. so.. will try a google drive link instead: Google Drive

Hello, I'm new to the board

I'm an amateur photographer based in central virginia. I have not shot provider/advertising pics in the past, but I have shot a fair amount of fetish and boudoir style images.

At this point I'm looking for TFP shoots... you get a free shoot and the resulting images (including the raw files if you want to take them elsewhere for processing) and I get a free model, and the ability to post resulting images (with or without credit (your choice) and with or without face (again, your choice)).

If you're interested let me know. I can be found on instagram as lewywu (old account is lewy.wu) and on fetlife as lewywu.

I'll also be in vegas for work/fun from Nov 23rd to Dec 3rd. If you're there and would like to shoot feel free to hit me up, I should have time for 1 or 2 shoots while I'm there.

My style is a little more raw and arty than some others. I don't do a lot of touch up to the model, mostly just styling of the image overall.