Looking to make you money while I'm humiliated

I'm looking to be taken and turned into a money making slave for you. Looking for someone who cares about one thing, money. I would be used in some very sick ways.

Ideally looking for someone well connected who can make a fortune off live streaming, videos, etc. Ideally seeking someone with deep web experience, and or people who could help with that.

You'd keep every penny made. I'd be used/humiliated beyond belief while I watch you collecting money off me. I can put $1000 up front when we first meet to get it rolling.
Who wouldn't go for that ?
Guess we will see
Ok this sounds a bit off is this a fantasy?
This is something I've wanted for a long time and now ready to make happen for real.
Just get a General motors product with on star in it.

You will be used in sick sick ways to make the stock holders money.

Up to 25 gigabytes of data a day harvested with out you suspecting a thing ,

That or you might want to stick a hamster up your ass ?

On star and google know all about hamster boys ambitions ,
Just get a General motors product with on star in it.

You will be used in sick sick ways to make the stock holders money.

Up to 25 gigabytes of data a day harvested with out you suspecting a thing ,

That or you might want to stick a hamster up your ass ?

On star and google know all about hamster boys ambitions , Originally Posted by normalguy21
Oh my what a mouth full lol get back here normal 😀
Im the girl for you
Im the girl for you Originally Posted by BrittanyBella21
You're a guy. Pretend all you want. You're still delusional. May as well change your name to BrittanyFella21.
This is something I've wanted for a long time and now ready to make happen for real. Originally Posted by dogman222
Why don't you send me an email?

elisabethwhispers at hotmail dot com
I used to do webcam with my 18 year old girl and she made bank.
It was daddy/daughter (She would get caught touching herself and daddy would show her how to do it correctly)

Would drive the Japanese insane.
One guy by himself paid over $700.00 and that is what she made. The webcam company took 75% of that. People are fucking crazy with this shit when it comes to spending money.