Giant pussy fetish

Are there some big ones out there where you never reach bottom? Wide cavernous ones? The looser the better. A fetish.
I have seen this question asked before, i think it sidetracked into "biggest pussy lips" and never got back on track.

Would be interested in the results, if you find them!
My wife had a nice tight fuzzy peach when we married.
Now it's a cave... Took me a while to figure out what causes that.
My wife had a cave when we first married. Then right before the birth of our first child the Doc says to me "I'll see what I can do for you in there."

I had no idea what he was talking about for 6 weeks. Then he finally gave us the green light to start trying for child # 2. I was like "WOW" He tightened her up immensely.

It's no wonder he is one of the richest Docs in town.
Probably ladies into fisting..
Some have retired.
Washington, DC 20500

Biggest pussy the world has ever seen!

• Shaft
  • 11-18-2018, 10:04 AM
Cooler62 & NormHouston, you probably not going to get anyone to respond in public, but pm me and we can compare notes and I can tell you what i've experienced. I like that too, but between getting ripped because you dare ask the question and others placing their values on you, typically ends up with no responses. It's amazing how quick we conform to perceived political correctness. Based on what you'd be lead to believe, everyone is air tight, LOL. Hit me up.