IT'S OVER!!!......Scott Finally Declared Winner In Florida.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...T5E?li=BBnb7Kz

After all of the ballyhoo, not much more can be said.

Three elected Offices that the Democrats put their biggest efforts into were won by the Republicans. The Georgia Governors Race, and the Florida Senate and Governors Race.

In the end, Both Parties had wins. President Trump is in a better position with gaining more Senate Seats. But the Democrats gained 7 Governorships and took the House.

In the end, the Democrats had a better night.

What that means is the Republicans have to work harder.
Fortunately they weren't able to steal this election like they have done in the past with plenty of illegal voters - like the ones stopped from voting in this election, thus preventing the Democrats from stealing the election.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...T5E?li=BBnb7Kz

After all of the ballyhoo, not much more can be said.

Three elected Offices that the Democrats put their biggest efforts into were won by the Republicans. The Georgia Governors Race, and the Florida Senate and Governors Race.

In the end, Both Parties had wins. President Trump is in a better position with gaining more Senate Seats. But the Democrats gained 7 Governorships and took the House.

What that means is the Republicans have to work harder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good post Jackie. You remind me of what the Republicans used to be like. This new age Nationalist hateful Republican, I dont understand them. Thank you for being honorable. Our politics are different on lots of stuff, but I can work with someone who is honorable. Hopefully our country will get back to that
Oh please.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Oh please. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Thank you your Holiness, I like you more and more with each passing day
[url]

What that means is the Republicans have to work harder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This is "Half-Time" ....

... and "they" don't even know if Trump will run again in 2020!

The "anti/never Trumper" Republicans have pretty much been "weeded" out and most of the Democrats who won were shifting away from the Liberal Loons trying to take over the DNC, so they have a "record" made by their own doing to get elected. If they become typical do-nothings-but-investigate they may end up being short-timers.

The 2018 election cycle "story" is not about quantity it's about quality and substance and the bottom line going into the home-stretch. As for GUBERnatorial races the 2019 tally will stand at about

Dem = 17
Rep = 33

Or 2-1 Republican

It's not how many are won, it's how many one has.
  • R.M.
  • 11-19-2018, 06:13 AM
Both parties are bad. I vote for the less of the two evils.
Both parties are bad. I vote for the less of the two evils. Originally Posted by R.M.
I didn't vote for any of the candidates in Florida.
Fortunately they weren't able to steal this election like they have done in the past with plenty of illegal voters - like the ones stopped from voting in this election, thus preventing the Democrats from stealing the election. Originally Posted by friendly fred

That's not to say "they" didn't try, they tried very hard. Broward County alone "said" they found more ballots in the back seat of a rental (then got caught and, of course retracted, said it was for office supplies LOL) then "said" they found like 8000 votes in a warehouse. Those two statements alone beg the question, how do "we the people" trust those in office/power to serve us justly, equitably, impartially and WITHOUT BIAS. This is what "we the people", ALL THE PEOPLE should be standing up for, first and foremost.
JMHO
Happy Thanksgiving to all
The 2018 election cycle "story" is not about quantity it's about quality and substance and the bottom line going into the home-stretch. As for GUBERnatorial races the 2019 tally will stand at about

Dem = 17
Rep = 33

Or 2-1 Republican

It's not how many are won, it's how many one has. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not sure where you got your numbers. The 33-17 Republican majority was BEFORE the November elections. The Republican majority stands at 27-23 AFTER the elections.

https://ballotpedia.org/Gubernatorial_elections,_2018
I find it remarkable that Florida has 2 R senators and this hasn't been done since 1875!!!!!!

This was a major victory for the R's.
https://ballotpedia.org/Governor_(st...itical_parties

After reviewing the LIST I do see 26 Democrats ..

.... the map below as a summary shows the numbers I posted, and looking at another source that map appears to be prior to the 2018 elections. Will reaffirm.
I didn't vote for any of the candidates in Florida. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or so you think.
I find it remarkable that Florida has 2 R senators and this hasn't been done since 1875!!!!!!

This was a major victory for the R's. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I totally agree, Ellen. Woo Hoo!

And...that said....I'd like to bid a fond farewell, to good ol', Billy Boy...don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

I hear Florida is re-counting the 2020 ballots ,just to get a head start (LMAO)