Holiday stuffing

I know we are all looking forward to a great meal... most likely a turkey involved which requires stuffing.

If you are a bit on the kinky side, consider stuffing a guy's ass. It is much more pleasurable and won't spoil in the fridge after the 32nd turkey sandwich. Things to consider... aromatic oils to give the ass some marination. A thorough mixing with an appropriate strapon. And then a butt plug to make sure the brining takes place.

I'd like that Thanksgiving meal more than the one I'm likely to have. 😁😁😁
I know we are all looking forward to a great meal... most likely a turkey involved which requires stuffing.

If you are a bit on the kinky side, consider stuffing a guy's ass. It is much more pleasurable and won't spoil in the fridge after the 32nd turkey sandwich. Things to consider... aromatic oils to give the ass some marination. A thorough mixing with an appropriate strapon. And then a butt plug to make sure the brining takes place.

I'd like that Thanksgiving meal more than the one I'm likely to have. 😁😁😁 Originally Posted by crimson
Oooh yes! Gobble, Gobble...sit on my face too!
I would love to peg u down and stuff u
I would love to peg u down and stuff u Originally Posted by MsRackz
Good Lord, Ms. Rackz. Welcome to Another Realm.

You as sexy as heck!!!

Fun topic, crimson.

lol

Elisabeth
Well, hello there... ����
Ahhhh, the holiday spirit is in the air. Nothing like a little turkey prep talk before Thanksgiving. Nice!
Lol! But any turkey baster jokes, and I'm the heck out of here. Lmao!
Please come to WNY and my ass is yours!!