How Did The. Caravan Get Here So Quickly?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/18/w...s-caravan.html

They are estimating as many as 10,000 in the next weeks.

Perhaps Mexico should have put forth a little more effort in stopping them at their southern border.

Several of our Liberal posters stated during the elections that it would take months for the Caravan to reach the southern border of the US.

They're here.
Money
  • zont
  • 11-21-2018, 02:36 PM
I understand that a portion of the caravan crew figures out that riding to the border in vehicles beats walking.
any way (by bus, trucks, cars and train) they can get to the border the easier the better.

They are estimating as many as 10,000 in the next weeks.

Perhaps Mexico should have put forth a little more effort in stopping them at their southern border.

Several of our Liberal posters stated during the elections that it would take months for the Caravan to reach the southern border of the US.

They're here. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This exchange in the White House briefing room on 7 November 2018:
Accost-her: "Right. But your campaign had an ad showing
migrants climbing over walls and so on …"

Trump: "Well, that’s true. … They weren’t actors."

Accost-her: "They’re not going to be doing that."

Trump: "They weren’t actors. Well, no, it was true. Do
you think they were actors? They weren’t actors. They
didn’t come from Hollywood. … This was an actual —
you know, it happened a few days ago and …"

Accost-her: "They’re hundreds of miles away, though. They’re hundreds and hundreds of miles away."

Accost-her was then banned from the White House for being an argumentative prick, and six days later:

13 November 2018: Migrants climb over fence as caravan arrives in Tijuana

This post could also go in the thread on "Fake News". Accost-her's comments were "Fake News", and his every assertion was repudiated by events in the real world which never have been governed by his ilk's fantasy delusions.

Clinton and Obama did it and they tore down the wall trump wanted his name on

And of course Mexico is going to do everything it can't to make trump look good
  • R.M.
  • 11-21-2018, 03:54 PM
Money Originally Posted by gnadfly
Has anyone else seen the four hundred dollar baby stroller they have?
Money Originally Posted by gnadfly
Clinton and Obama did it and they tore down the wall trump wanted his name on Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Fake bullshit again?
Nope...I was playing the GOP blame game. It's their fault the wall wasnt built and trump sucks
Tijuna is going to get so bad. There's no room for all those people. I've been there once - it's a shithole.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 04:58 PM
Tijuna is going to get so bad. There's no room for all those people. I've been there once - it's a shithole. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
So if it's a shithole already, how bad can it get?
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 05:01 PM

They're here. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Where is Trump and the military?

Oh wait, Trump is vacationing in Flordia playing golf with Jack Nicholas.

ALL WHILE OUR COUNTRY IS BEING INVADED!

How can he play golf at such a time?
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are those Saudis coming here to take out our Lame Stream Media , as some on the right like to lovingly call them?
Trump is playing golf after he called out the military to protect America from this invasion? Happy holidays to our troops
Are those Saudis coming here to take out our Lame Stream Media , as some on the right like to lovingly call them?
Originally Posted by WTF
The journalist-killers in this caravan are not from Saudi Arabia. They're from Mexico.

The Mexican Cartels killed some nine journalist so far this year: twelve journalists last year.

Have you ever done a web search for videos depicting Mexican Cartel machete beheadings of those they consider to be snitches? Very gruesome.

Wanna bet that the Mexican Cartels rival the Saudis in butchery?

Attackers on motorcycles assassinate Guanajuato journalist

Monday, August 6, 2018

The 45-year-old reporter is the ninth journalist killed this year in Mexico

The body of a Guanajuato photojournalist was found yesterday in Valle de Santiago. He had been shot to death.

Rodolfo García González, 45, was shot several times after unsuccessfully attempting to flee four attackers riding on two motorcycles near a sports center in La Loma, police said.

(Mexican News Daily)