Thinking of moving to Colorado..

Hey everyone! So I live in Dallas, work in Dallas but I'm on vacation right now til Tuesday, I'm in Denver. I've driven a lot of places so far and I love it so much I'm considering moving here. If I was to move it wouldn't be Denver though. Most likely the suburbs or outskirts. Just wondering how the market would be here. I'm on TER as well as I know different boards are more popular in different areas. Ideas?? Recommendations?
  • gonk
  • 07-30-2017, 06:25 PM
We would LOVE it if you decided to make Denver your home! The hobby is vibrant here, but ECCIE is less popular here than Texas. I LOVE ECCIE, as do a lot of guys, but most girls post on The Other Board.

I can't wait to meet you!
We would LOVE it if you decided to make Denver your home! The hobby is vibrant here, but ECCIE is less popular here than Texas. I LOVE ECCIE, as do a lot of guys, but most girls post on The Other Board.

I can't wait to meet you! Originally Posted by gonk
Thanks for the advice love I appreciate it! I will look into that!

Xoxo��
Personally I love it when Texas gals come to Colorado. Gonk's comment about The Other Board being more popular here is certainly true, but I get much more benefit out of this site and hope you'll continue to post here.

Vic