Name: Ariadna Castillo
User ID:: -
Phone: After screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=487232
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Passionate dfk, daty, bbbj, bls, mish, doggy, lazy doggy, mish again, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Reddish black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’6”, long legs, pretty face , ACups, flat youthful stomach, best ass I’ve seen in a while!
Recommendation: Yes
I've had my eye on her for quite a while but she didn't return my message. I'll give her another shot next time I'm ready to hobby. She's fine as hell!
I totally agree - one of Houston’s best.
Very nice review
Nice review and she sounds hot. I sent her a couple of messages and never heard back.
Good shit Cbreezy!
Nice review! Thanks!

Was she an agency girl ?
Nice review! Thanks!

Was she an agency girl ? Originally Posted by crying_cooku
I highly doubt it sir. We would have definitely heard of her before if she was an agency girl. From my brief talk with her it seems like she is here for a short time just to make some extra cash (and she will make a lot!). She said she will be leaving in late June / early July but may be back.

But who really knows, everyone has a story right?
Very very nice review of her, Cbrown! She had caught my eye, I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
I can’t catch a break to see her...
I highly doubt it sir. We would have definitely heard of her before if she was an agency girl. From my brief talk with her it seems like she is here for a short time just to make some extra cash (and she will make a lot!). She said she will be leaving in late June / early July but may be back.

But who really knows, everyone has a story right? Originally Posted by Cbrown1911
right and hope she is not being managed