FLAT tires ARE a NATIONAL epidemic

Wheather... national refers to the small or large scale, ( ie, triangular yard stick vs Aero photography vs classroom MAP ) matters not. Everyone, everywhere, all over.. THE GALAXY.. for that matter, has issues with rubber and steel belts. White walls seem to be allright when they skirt you from point a to b, but when they are on your walls, you seem to always want to alter them.

I wonder how many folks look at tires the way I do.

(pause for the veiwing)

This self searching thought pattern brings me to my POINT. When the Tire makers ( pretend we are talking law makers ) govern how far you will drive on you new treads.. and they govern your shock pattern or your turn ratio or your stop ABILITY...

does it not irritate you ? even a little bit ?

I mean think about it. Pirelli and michelin and good year and whoever else rolls you to your safe dwelling or your DINNER AT THE Y .. or your abode in the snow... HAS COMPLETE CONTROL over your ability to arive safely.

I won't bring up people soft of any of those sensored issues.. ; for they are verbitten. But just assume that you were being screwed by what you believe about the TIRE you drive on.

What would you do ? would you start your own tire company ? And then maybe in a desperate attempt.. succumb to the remote controllers of the universe and opt to partner with them ? or would you roll on your own rubber and keep keeping on in hopes that some other outter boxed souls would join your REAL RUBBER crusade.. and they would buy your tires ?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO.. AND AT WHAT POINT WOULD YOU THROW IN YOUR WAY... in exchange for the easy way to mansion hood ?

I just need to know.

America is the land of the free. The home of the brave. That's what I was always taught. But where I exist... I can't see even a flicker of freedom or self directions. I speak for myself. Who do you speak for ?

think about it.
I have no idea of what in the world you are talking about.

. . . Are you talking Martian?

I have no idea of what in the world you are talking about.

. . . Are you talking Martian?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
WHY OH WHY MUST PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SHOW THEIR IGNORANCE WITH INSULT ?

I know exactly what you mean JAYNE. Fuking pisses me off the MAN.
The word is...WEATHER.
Be careful, Jayne. If FastGunn doesn't like what you post, he will advocate for your death. I don't know why, he's just that way. I guess it shows his greater tolerance and intelligence. But be careful.
theres this thing about hydroplaning tires.
If I took drugs I would know what this was about.
...my gift to you Jayne...
Attached Images File Type: jpg cannonwheelA.jpg (17.6 KB, 112 views)
more interesting than most posts in here...and yes, i've had my issues with tire companies too...

one you didnt mention by name, Jayne, firestone , thats the one who has my undying ire

we do place reliance on so many companies, products, people.

is it really fair to people for us to rely on them, or try to hold their words against them as expecting truth from them, for how hard is it for you to be true?

as to white walls, they are better than putting up those life size things of the nfl's latest.....is it a Fathead?
...my gift to you Jayne... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Such wheels do break. These days, you’d be hard pressed to find a wheelwright or wainwright to fix it.
I too am not quite following this rather convoluted rant. If it was perhaps given more clearly in structure perhaps I could venture an opinion on which side I could support. For now though I am bewildered by clear intent.
I did have to replace two tires off of my truck last week. one of the tires tread was worn all the way down on the outside tread. oy!. I'm surprised that I didn't get a blow out on that one. that's what I get for not keeping the tires inflated properly. and a wheel alignment went with that too.
Jayne is not talking about TIRES. I thinckt.
if she's talking about republican candidates as tires. I think she can make a case for it.