How Fox "News" makes you stupid

How Fox "News" makes you stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MjRV-UTs9o

Fox "News" completely left out Obama saying "under the tax plan passed by the last administration"!

How is it that Hannity has the audacity to even show his face after that dishonest a statement and edit?
That clip is two years old, but still a nice catch. I don't think Fox is the only one that does it, but it doesn't matter since I don't watch them anyway.
The real point is that Fox and Sean have been lying longer than that.
That's even older news. LOL!
For once we agree. I assume that in saying that, you also recognize and agree about the descent into stupidity attached to watching Fox, especially as a "News" source.
I do, but I don't limit it to Fox. I include CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, HLN, and a few others.
I think there is a huge chasm between Fox and the rest! Rupert and Roger run a despicable ship.
There really isn't. The others are as skewed to the left as Fox is to the right.
Just curious then....who do you feel does a reputable job of reporting the news?
No one in this country, that's for sure.
Just curious then....who do you feel does a reputable job of reporting the news? Originally Posted by TexasT
You have to view things with a critical eye, and not take what is told you at face value. If a news topic interests me, I will do my own research and use multiple sources.

Local news organizations are usually pretty good concerning news in their area. For national news, I prefer foreign organizations. They aren't as controlled by the US government as the domestic organizations are.

But if you want to know what's going on, you can't have it spoon fed to you by the alphabet networks. You have to dig deeper.

I'm not going to name sources, because the whack jobs will spend the next 100 posts asking me to defend some stupid thing my sites may have reported 20 years ago. I don't have time for that.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2012, 10:42 PM
I dont watch any of them for all the reasons listed above.

F'em. A waste of electricity and life of the TV.
I can see how it would make you stupid Little Stevie.

You are watching commentary about commentary and YOU THINK IT IS NEWS!
FOX is simply terrible to the point of being unwatchable! They are soooooo biased and make outright lies as a routine day. Sure most of the other networks are biased, but not to the extent of FOX!

Look at MSNBC...biased all day long to the left; except, they have the Morning Joe segment hosted by a former republican congressman coupled with an equally conservative panel. FOX would croak with a format like that! Murdoch would have a stroke!!!!!!!
I've asked before, and haven't gotten a response. I doubt I will get one this time. Show me an example of how Fox, on one of its news programs, distorts the news. We know Hannity, O'Reilly, Mr. Ed Shultz, Chris Mathews, etc. lie to make their points. But on the straight up news programs, where is Fox biased?