Is Pres. Obama Nixon Reincarnated?

Hmmm . . . sending the IRS out after political opponents in an election year. Tricky Dick would be proud.

http://biggovernment.com/cowens/2012...l-tea-parties/

• CJ7
  • 02-27-2012, 05:08 PM
andrew beerfart?

really?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Again, is it true or not? If you want me to look stupid, instead of you, show me where it is false.
Again, is it true or not? If you want me to look stupid, instead of you, show me where it is false. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't worry CJ7, that's stupid old guy tactic for "I can't prove it either, so I'll try to prove my point by challenging you to prove it false". I'm pretty sure it was taught to him in ambulance chasing lawyer school intro class 101.

Typical stupid old guy tactic: Open thread. Post link to someone else's viewpoint. Wait for someone to reply. Attack poster and challenge them to prove why the information on said link is wrong (while all the while unable to back up said link with facts, only conjecture). Throw fit when and use tactics like "you're just a pawn of the police state" and other such winners as "FASCIST!"....then start new thread with other extremist link meant to elicit response. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Again, President Obama is GW Bush incarnate. At least from a international War On Terror Perspective. He whitewashes keeping gitmo open, holding prisoners without charges, use of drones, nation building, surge tactics, funding wars without paying for them, etc etc
  • Doove
  • 02-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Typical stupid old guy tactic: Open thread. Post link to someone else's viewpoint. Wait for someone to reply. Attack poster and challenge them to prove why the information on said link is wrong (while all the while unable to back up said link with facts, only conjecture). Throw fit when and use tactics like "you're just a pawn of the police state" and other such winners as "FASCIST!"....then start new thread with other extremist link meant to elicit response. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Originally Posted by Sa_artman
That, and level baseless accusation. When said accusation is refuted with facts and logic, simply repeat the accusation. When it's again refuted by reiterating the facts and logic, repeat accusation with the addition of using a derogatory name that's a take-off on the name of disagreeable poster. If necessary, keep posting accusation until disagreeable poster deems the discussion futile, while hoping that anyone only sees the last post - which will now appear to be an unrefuted accusation.
Doove I think you make Sa-artmans ass wet....... You really should take that over to Another Relam...LOL
That, and level baseless accusation. When said accusation is refuted with facts and logic, simply repeat the accusation. When it's again refuted by reiterating the facts and logic, repeat accusation with the addition of using a derogatory name that's a take-off on the name of disagreeable poster. If necessary, keep posting accusation until disagreeable poster deems the discussion futile, while hoping that anyone only sees the last post - which will now appear to be an unrefuted accusation. Originally Posted by Doove
If it's not true, you guys won't look stupid, like you do now. Is it true or not? If I'm wrong, I'd like to know. If all you are going to do is bring up how smart you are, with nothing to back it up, you are wasting our time. Has Obama sent the IRS after the Tea Party, or not? My source says he has. If you have something different, let me know. I really need your help here.

oops, sorry, I meant

Doove I think you make Sa-artmans ass wet....... You really should take that over to Another Relam...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The fact that's the first thing you mention says a lot about you. Latent homosexuality? Just saying.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Again, President Obama is GW Bush incarnate. At least from a international War On Terror Perspective. He whitewashes keeping gitmo open, holding prisoners without charges, use of drones, nation building, surge tactics, funding wars without paying for them, etc etc Originally Posted by gnadfly

True. His die hard supporters will say that he got out of Iraq but Bush negotiated that withdrawal and Obama seemed to want to stay longer but Iraq wouldn't let him by basically not granting immunity to our troops. We still have a shit load of folks over there. I hope we get ever contract to get the last drop of oil from that nation.