March 1, 2012

Mark this day on your calendar. Today the NDAA goes into effect. That means it is the official end of the Bill of Rights. Now anyone, anywhere can be arrested on the suspicion of being or assisting a terrorist, without proof, with no legal recourse, and no opportunity to refute the allegation in a court of law.

The Bill of Rights was only a little over 200 years old when it died. Observers say the Bill had been sick for years, and was only hanging on by a thread anyway. Anyway, it was still sad to see it go, even though we knew it was coming.

RIP Bill of Rights. We will miss you.

Oh the drama.

If you can prove anyone has/is/will be arrested who didn't deserve it, then you have a point for the drama.

http://www.lawfareblog.com/wp-conten...-Directive.pdf

Specifically read the 'covered persons' provision.
Been there, done that. Have discussed it at length before. Like we can trust a Presidential Directive. That can be withdrawn at will. This is a terrible day for the country, but for those of you who follow Sa_Fartman's example to submit, comply and conform, you likely won't have much to worry about. They will come after you toward the end. But they will come for you, be assured of that. Those in power don't respect you any more than I do. In fact, I respect you more than they do, because I am trying to tell what's going on, they don't. They try to convince you that by placing a piece of tape over the barrel of a rifle, (ie, Presidential Directive) they have stopped the bullet.

But ignore the obvious. That is your prerogative. I will take a moment of silence to mourn the death of freedom, and I will continue on enjoying what and who I have.
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2012, 04:45 PM
well shit

forgot to get the ride inspected

arrrrggggh
Been there, done that. Have discussed it at length before. Like we can trust a Presidential Directive. That can be withdrawn at will. This is a terrible day for the country, but for those of you who follow Sa_Fartman's example to submit, comply and conform, you likely won't have much to worry about. They will come after you toward the end. But they will come for you, be assured of that. Those in power don't respect you any more than I do. In fact, I respect you more than they do, because I am trying to tell what's going on, they don't. They try to convince you that by placing a piece of tape over the barrel of a rifle, (ie, Presidential Directive) they have stopped the bullet.

But ignore the obvious. That is your prerogative. I will take a moment of silence to mourn the death of freedom, and I will continue on enjoying what and who I have. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Whatever...it's pointless...you're lost and beyond hope. Submit, comply, conform to your delusions...
No substantive response as usual. Being a "good citizen".
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2012, 04:54 PM
what makes anyone think he wont say

"No, that citizen is ok" and not have them arrested
The Bill of Rights may have some life left in it after all! I hope these "extremists" win this case!

http://breakthematrix.com/civil-libe...ite-detention/
The Brown shirts in Germany 1940's;

First they came for the jews, and I didn't stand up. Then they came for the catholics, and i didn't stand up. Then they came for the protestants, and I didn't stand up. Then they came for me and there was no one to stand anymore.
Mark this day on your calendar. Today the NDAA goes into effect. That means it is the official end of the Bill of Rights. Now anyone, anywhere can be arrested on the suspicion of being or assisting a terrorist, without proof, with no legal recourse, and no opportunity to refute the allegation in a court of law.

The Bill of Rights was only a little over 200 years old when it died. Observers say the Bill had been sick for years, and was only hanging on by a thread anyway. Anyway, it was still sad to see it go, even though we knew it was coming.

RIP Bill of Rights. We will miss you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Well when they come for me I will be wearing my tee shirt that says FUCKING WITH ME CAN BE HAZARDOUS TOO YOUR HEALTH. with the guns loaded.
You can be put away for a belligerent act. So be careful. Remember, submit, comply, conform. That way you will be one of the last ones taken.

http://belligerentact.org/
Mark this day on your calendar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This day was already marked on my calender for a very long time.
It's my mother's birthday. She's 84 now. And very healthy.

But thank you for reminding me.
Cool!
Tell your Mom Happy Birthday for us!
This day was already marked on my calender for a very long time.
It's my mother's birthday. She's 84 now. And very healthy.

But thank you for reminding me. Originally Posted by waverunner234
84...hopefully many more!

Though do tell her to not open the shades because....