Good Lawd!! They Do Love Austin!!

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1708

Uh..yeah...she's visiting. I'm thinkin you guys can stop saying that no hotties visit now.......

Oh.. it's my birthday very soon.. hint hint. She'd be perfect with nothing more than a big bow! ~K
she is hot!!
she can give me a BBBJCIM anytime but too muscular
She is smokin hot, but she needs to be at her rates. I guess the Denver market price must be down!
  • ezman
  • 05-13-2010, 04:43 PM
She runs marathons ... and she also squirts!
  • ztonk
  • 05-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Katerina is fun. (Wet and wild like ezman says.) Raincoat and umbrella not included.
She's not only HOT she's awesome BCD. I met her in Denver a few yrs ago, great lady.
Damn, I need new pics and new advertisement. (note to self)!
Karma, i swear you're the coolest chick on Eccie.

- Bird dogging out of town hotties for the local hard legs (& for herself).
- Sticking up for "stand up" guys in the alert section.
- Dispensing your wisdom (opinions) here honestly. (Even if it pisses off half of us...you always shoot straight).

Durango <----has never had the priviledge of meeting her...but gets a bone from half of Karma's posts/ads/opinions.
I think I can take her guys - muscular, abs - oh my G**. I don't care what her rate is!!!
Thanks Karma, I been looking for this one!
Karma always hits on the hotties in her subtle way. I applaud the strategy.
Thanks to all for the sweet compliments. Besos a todos! Mwah!
Karma always hits on the hotties in her subtle way. I applaud the strategy. Originally Posted by maxhaleys
I think I can take her guys - muscular, abs - oh my G**. I don't care what her rate is!!!
Thanks Karma, I been looking for this one! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
[quote=Durango;298834]Karma, i swear you're the coolest chick on Eccie.

- Bird dogging out of town hotties for the local hard legs (& for herself).
- Sticking up for "stand up" guys in the alert section.
- Dispensing your wisdom (opinions) here honestly. (Even if it pisses off half of us...you always shoot straight).

Aw, thanks, Karma! Sorry to see you've vanished from this board?!? Look forward to connecting soon, darling!
Damn, I need new pics and new advertisement. (note to self)! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
ditto!
Persian and German...I am day dreaming. You look like a very slinky and sensual woman. Were or are you a dancer? I ask because of the way you pose for pic.s Note to self, must work extra hard this week. Do you see women? I want a session a with you. Gawd, I want a session with her and Karma, together or alone. I've never even met Karma but she is one of my favorite posters and I miss seeing her on the board. Hello Karma and beautiful lady!