To Shave Or Not To Shave The B-SAC

Ladies do you prefer a shaved B-SAC or a hairy B-SAC???
And Fellas what in your opinion is the pros and cons of having a shaved B-SAC or having a hairy B-SAC????
At least neatly trimmed, if not shaven. A hair in the mouth during a BJ is not fun!
  • jwood
  • 10-11-2013, 07:55 PM
I cut my nut sack once, thought I was going to have to call 911.
Best to take your time when taking a razor to the sac jwood!!!
Deferentially take your time or find a beautiful provider that is willing to help with the manscaping.
I cut my nut sack once, thought I was going to have to call 911. Originally Posted by jwood
No shit!!! How women do that so cleanly around the lips I have no idea. I got the Gillette Styler and it's easy on me and I'm sure the ladies appreciate it (re Miss Blue's comment).
  • L.A.
  • 10-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I used Nair on mine and now I can't have kids.
Everything above the B-Sac is neatly trimmed and short. My B-Sac is completely shaved bare.

Pros: The ladies seem more willing to use their tongue on the boys.
Bare balls have a pretty cool feeling to them if I do say so myself.
(I only have knowledge of my own though....smartasses) LOL
Cons: Very itchy when the hair starts to get a little long.

That's about it for me.

TM
Shave
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2013, 10:55 PM
I cut my nut sack once, thought I was going to have to call 911. Originally Posted by jwood
Same here, I always wondered how this is done safely?
Same here, I always wondered how this is done safely? Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Here you go: http://www.wikihow.com/Shave-Your-Genitals-(Male)
I would rather hire someone else to do it.
I aggressively scrape mine with a butter-knife. Are there alternatives?
Are there providers who will do my manscaping for me? No shit, really? And then a regular session afterwards? I'm in! Who do I contact?
I nicked my sac once in college and damn near bled out. I've been using outliners or clippers since. When you're clean and freshly shaven the ladies will go to town on the boys and they may even venture to taint town lol. At least this has been my experience