It is high time for me to hang up my fancy heels and my Mod Hat December 31, and trade them in for a pair of pink ropers and a sunset.

• fawn
  • 11-22-2013, 09:05 PM
This has been an incredible journey, one I don't ever want to forget due to some of the most amazing men
I have ever met!
I have to say THANK YOU to you men that came into my life and became a friend to me which made this journey a whole lot easier for me!! (And you did, thank you!)

Ladies, it has been a pleasure working along side you and calling you my sister. For you ladies I have had dealings with when I had my Mod Hat on, yes I had to play principal, teacher, friend and mother at times
but I was just doing what I thought was best for the situation at the time, so if you ever felt I was picking on you I wasn't, I was just doing my MOD thang!!!

I will leave it here and just say Farewell my friends and family!!

fawn
Since you are leaving you can always post some taint ... ijs.
Happy trails, never had the pleasure of your time or MOD lashing but by rep I'm sure it would have been wonderful
Wish you all the best on the next chapter
Never meet, but have talk you on several times about different things. I wish you well in your life you will be missed. Have a great holiday xoxo exotic
You will be missed but enjoy your new adventures. Take care always.
Good luck to you, Fawn. Always thought you were a class act. Take care!
Good luck doll
I'm not too far behind you. Wish you well babe. Thanks for all your help. Hope to see you in Rw some day.
Best wishes on your future, Mama Fawn!

What I remember best about you is what a wonderful hostess you were!
You held few Saturday afternoon meet-and-greets back on the old board, and then the famous Margarita Nights each month. Wow! Those took a lot of effort and organizational skills and you always pulled it off.

I remember you and the host always coordinating your outfits

You've been awesome as a Mod! The one time you gave me points (for posting a weekend ad too late on a Sunday), you did it in a very nice way LOL!

oxoxoxoxoxox
I will miss you mom. Know that you have helped alot of ladies here with your advice, lashing, support, and most of all your hugs. I know you gotta move on to bigger and better. You will be missed.

Sending you a virtual hug :-)
Lisa
Wish you the best. A classy lady indeed!!!
Best of luck and good wishes to you Fawn!
You have been a great friend, hostess, dose of reality, and have one of the best laughs I have ever encountered! Also an awfully good time for a chick with no butt

Thanks for some of the best laughs of my hobby career, and I hope the next chapter brings you lots of happiness!!
  • Sami
  • 11-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Best wishes to you on your lifes journey. I am happy & thankful, I was invited to outings you hosted, you gave me the opportunity to meet many other fine ladies as yourself. You enjoy those pink ropers & sunset live, love and always laugh a lot.. Do you have the hot cowboy to? If not go find him.. Take care.
Good luck to you Fawn. I'm glad I had the pleasure to meet you and thanks for everything take care.
Bye Fawn,
I guess this is my last chance to contact you. I will not forget you. diddleman aka suspenders