WTF??

Am I not fuckable??? I HATE to make this thread but girls please do you ever feel this way by someone important in ur life??
Everyday!!!! Fcuking shitty-ass Duracells!!!
Never met you, but your pics and reviews certainly suggest you're extremely fuckable. The guy's a dumbass, but aren't we all sometimes. . .

And THN, I don't have any batteries on me but I'll flick my tongue as fast as I can. LOL! Your comment was hilarious.
In real life....yeah it's the rules of attraction. The one or ones you want, want something else...at the same time you are probably playing the same role to someone else....and the cycle repeats. As a species we are exceptionally odd.
Sucks but chin up and keep swimming....or don't...on a long enough timeline none of this really matters.

In this "hobby" life...well I will follow suit saying based on online info you seem very fuckable...doubt it gives any glimmer of reassurance on this gloomy cold night but there you have it.
Tomorrow is another day and a new chance to get laid...if that is what you are REALLY looking for.
People take people for granted.
And don't stop to appreciate how lucky they are to have someone who cares for them.
You are sexy as hell and ANY man would be lucky to be the object of your affection.
I would be counting my blessings every day if I was fucking you.
I recently dated a guy for 10 months and while he was really into my blow jobs, he never once reciprocated...and we never had sex. At first I thought he was just being nice and respectful...it was bizarre and I never bothered to ask him why because I just wasn't that into him. The weird thing was that he was really nice to me...would take me out and show me off...and love that his friends thought I was funny, smart and sexy...but he never once even touched my naughty bits.
Hang in there. Hobby or not, you'll find someone who appreciates, wants and loves you for being you.
Maybe Jessica said something or did something to make tard cool his jets. Maybe he is mad, or hurt, on how he has been treated.
I never could figure that out... It always seems that the ones we want to fuck the most show zero interest while everyone else wouldn't even hesitate lol.
Oh well....
I never could figure that out... It always seems that the ones we want to fuck the most show zero interest Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo

Maybe that's the attraction? Everyone wants what they dont have and everyone has stuff they don't want. Go figure..
I never could figure that out... It always seems that the ones we want to fuck the most show zero interest while everyone else wouldn't even hesitate lol.
Oh well.... Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
[QUOTE=DonAsher;1054623349]Maybe that's the attraction? Everyone wants what they dont have and everyone has stuff they don't want. Go figure.

Makes me wanna yell, " STOP THE INSANITY!"
I recently dated a guy for 10 months and while he was really into my blow jobs, he never once reciprocated...and we never had sex. At first I thought he was just being nice and respectful...it was bizarre and I never bothered to ask him why because I just wasn't that into him. The weird thing was that he was really nice to me...would take me out and show me off...and love that his friends thought I was funny, smart and sexy...but he never once even touched my naughty bits. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
It took you ten months to figure out he's gay???

Lol I LOVE my fellow eccie's responses. I can get off on that alone. (Not really, I still need the real thing, or "taint" )
I recently dated a guy for 10 months and while he was really into my blow jobs, he never once reciprocated...and we never had sex. At first I thought he was just being nice and respectful...it was bizarre and I never bothered to ask him why because I just wasn't that into him. The weird thing was that he was really nice to me...would take me out and show me off...and love that his friends thought I was funny, smart and sexy...but he never once even touched my naughty bits. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Ur so cute
Five years ago, I went on a few dates with a guy whom I was attracted to. I wanted to fuck him. But he wouldn't fuck me unless I became his girlfriend...like he wanted us to be in committed relationship. I was too scared to commit (the price was too high..lol) so we didn't get to fuck. :/ That was strange.