Article Dallas M.N. / Sex Ring

did anybody read the article on the dallas morning news on 11-23-13 regarding a "manager" and his girls? the guys name is Robert Lee Cooper, a pimp who found a run away kid in mckinney and had her join his group of girls. problem is that she was only 16 but he was pimping her out as an 18 y/o on local websites. the girl finally texted some friends and told them she was being held without her consent. cops trapped him at a north dallas hotel, he jumped out of the 2nd story room but left his laptop behind....open to the website where he was posting adds for the girls. wonder if it was backpage?
Wonder if it was ECCIE...
Scary part is the part about automatic license plate reader.

Whole story with pic of pimp

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...erage-girl.ece
i dont see many providers who ar even close to underage. most seem to be hot MILF
8100 block of the LBJ Freeway, near Coit Road.
Shocking.

That area around 635 & 75 is Pimps R Us. They just need a logo of the giraffe with a fuzzy hat, cane, and a shiny grill.
Did a 16yr old write this article? This journalist is not on the 60 Minutes track, for sure.

This is a reason to (1) never see someone who's even close to that age and (2) never go to an incall in that area.
i dont see many providers who ar even close to underage. most seem to be hot MILF Originally Posted by dfwperv
I agree with you. There are those guys here that seem to crave the 18/19 year olds and pounce on the gals in Welcome and Intro's (a high risk habit). I find that shit (wanting young kids) creepy as hell.

You do realize...he could have just grabbed several Kenwood stereos to use as bait to catch at least one gal for his stable?
You do realize...he could have just grabbed several Kenwood stereos to use as bait to catch at least one gal for his stable? [/QUOTE]

^^^^^ hilarious....line of the day for sure.
he will be out in a few days if he is not already , nothing more than a slap on the hand and of to business as usual .
Scary part is the part about automatic license plate reader. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Nobody has picked up on this, but who the hell is reading license plates?. I have seen several stories on the news here, about LE having the technology. The big question is, where are they using it, how often, and what are they doing with the data?