Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: 200, never saw her so no exchange
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I can't speak from 1st hand knowledge, I'll assume the pics on her showcase are accurate
Recommendation: No
Sadly, I had trouble getting a time the first time. Now for round 2 no a returned call or pm. She is a great provider but horrible at returning calls in time and managing her schedule.
agreed I have tried many times to schedule with her and just stopped trying
I'm not going to excuse her, but I don't know her. I will say life happens and life comes before hobbying. A lot of these ladies have jobs, kids, volunteer, and do other things. Honestly its the ones with lives outside the hobby I prefer.

I had a hard time seeing a particular provider recently. Once she and I finally connected it was totally worth it. Also talking to her would be better than this. I've been given extra time for working through miscommunications. These women value their reputations and will go above and beyond if you work with them and listen.

Life happens, how it is dealt with says a lot about all parties.
Go for the trifecta. Get stood up a third time.
I completely agree. Life happens. But two days in a row, and, while I appreciate the honesty, the excuse is over sleeping, is just unfair. I can't use that excuse with clients or coworkers.

Also, no offers of her working with me have occurred. I have absolutely no doubt she is a good person, and probably a good provider, I'm just reporting what happened.
  • Go4it
  • 11-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem with Heather ---- I had her double one time also. Hehe - her 2 hours for the price of 1 and it was FUCKING AWESOME. We never know what it's like on the other end of the phone so it's hard to judge one way or the other. Not knocking you - your experience was your experience. Appreciate the input, but wish I had a dollar for everytime I have heard about a provider not making it to the session but they were good providers once they got there. You make the call and take your chances.