Pussy Control

So I was having a girls night out with some friend girls of mine and the topic of having pussy muscles came up so when she got to the end of why she says she have pussy control this is how it went. "when I got through riding that cowboy and sled off of his gear shift my pussy pulled the condom off of his penis as I got up now that's pussy control" so she said. Now I was wondering if was that really pussy control or did the condom ever fit from the start????
A few years ago, I have actually had that happen in reverse as I was on top and was getting out to change positions and I watched as the cover was just stuck inside as it came off of my cock. I do not think that she has a hook in there it got stuck on, and the rubber fit snug. I believe in pussy control, some girls have it and show it, some have it but do not show it while others have no idea.
Wow sounds like you had a pretty good time that night lol
They are called kegals.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Btw, guys don't like it when u've riding been CG and it comes off during the post-coital dismount. Gets the man sauce all over them. Not Cool. lol
Saw the title and thought this was another rate thread, lol.
Also following ejaculation the penis begins to immediately return to a relaxed position. This allows the condom to be pulled off pretty easily. It's happened to me before.
Saw the title and thought this was another rate thread, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Seen the title and thought of Prince ...or the artist formerly known as Prince..
Ohhhhh pusy control
Love that old school song. Takes me back in time.
Wow sounds like you had a pretty good time that night lol Originally Posted by Hannah Rae
Very much! The way she was moaning and the wetness, either she was into me/it or she deserves an academy award. Too bad, at least for me, those types of providers are few and far between.
Ohhhhh pusy control
Love that old school song. Takes me back in time. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hell yeah, back in my lots of bass trunk rattling days

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvok-HrCd6Q
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvok-HrCd6Q
I like you.
Real pussy control is when you can sit on a cock and massage it to completion, using only your Kegel muscles.

I suggest Natural Contours Energie Kegel weight for this purpose. I could crack open a bottle of beer on a hot Summer day, with my lady bits. Perhaps even a Harvest Lager in Autumn.

Post-coital dismount has nothing to do with pussy control .
Well shit and I just bought a new church key.

You know the lady has control if she can turn on a maglite or small LED flashlight.

Its a good thing that kegels do not affect the taint ... ijs.
  • Sami
  • 11-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Here ya oh the memories

Ohhhhh pusy control
Love that old school song. Takes me back in time. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now THAT is, some good sales copy right there! :-)