P-411 Support/Availability?

Has anyone else had this problem lately?

I have recently sent two P-411 request (3year member with double digit ok's) and noted the lady was not currently on P-411, yet was on-line on ECCIE, and sent a PM and/or a text message when the phone number was available only to find out the P-411 request never reached then provider per the sent messages per P-411. Then when not receiving a timely reply and making contact, only to discover it was making alien contact?

P-411 Chat/Support goes off-line earley (in my opinion) and direct contact with Gina can not be accomplished. (GinaXXX has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.)

Am I the only one in this boat???
Some request don't seem to go thru or I have heard go to spam/bulk folders.

Best to start with a PM on P411. I had two request not go thru last week and I had been PM'ing with her for a few days.

Personally seems like it could be yahoo, not sure about the second lady but the first uses yahoo.

You can use the contact function and send an email to support on P411, I have always had success when I needed to contact them. Good luck.
I have had a problem like that once, but you can still send a chat to them if they are offline, they will receive it in the morning and get back with you. I was told the two providers I sent messages that they were asked to respond to all requests in a timely fashion. If Gina and her crew do not know, they cannot act. I like the fact that when you send a p411 request for an appointment and the provider NCNS for example, the consequences are far more severe than if you made an appointment just through PM on this site. That is why if I do not see it in their profile, my first question to providers is do you have p411?.
P-411 Member 3 years and 8 months as a continuing member. Which only increases the fustration as their service has been excellent to date.
  • NoDak
  • 11-25-2013, 09:38 PM
I wonder if there might have been a glich today. I texted a girl and told her that I would send a P411 appointment request, I did so and waited, then 20 min later get a text that she's still waiting for it. Sent it again but also texted her my P411 ID so she could check my profile, which she did and we proceeded happily on our way though texts.
I've used P411 for seven years with little or no problems.
Some request don't seem to go thru or I have heard go to spam/bulk folders.

Best to start with a PM on P411. I had two request not go thru last week and I had been PM'ing with her for a few days.

Personally seems like it could be yahoo, not sure about the second lady but the first uses yahoo.

You can use the contact function and send an email to support on P411, I have always had success when I needed to contact them. Good luck. Originally Posted by dragonas84
I have been having these issues with yahoo as well lately.