Quick questions about daily AD boards.

Hey there everyone,

I have a quick question about p411 daily AD boards. Does anyone actually look on there to see who is playing that day?
I do...
I have glanced at it when travelling outside dallas. Usually it is the same as eccie though. Only time I noticed it as an improvement and/or better than eccie is the smaller states/cities.
I do. It helps to know if a provider is available for sessions that day as apposed to sending a PM or text to see if she is and 9 times out of 10, I either get a very delayed reply or none at all.
Yes, I do almost every day but I'm a bad reference point because I haven't set up a real "date" yet. I look though, and assess, and filter, and screen, etc looking for who will be my FS full appt. Found my first bng in the daily AD boards as well as first L1 fbsm from and independent provider.
Yes - Frequently You can tell by the number of hits that a lot of people view the Ad board.
Not very often for me. I check the Visiting Provider section probably more often.
Okay. Cool. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Kmac
  • 11-26-2013, 08:51 AM
I do every day. Like NHR to see if any specials are being offered by my favorites or who might be available that day if they are on my radar.
It works very well for me especially if I have short notice availability
  • L.A.
  • 11-26-2013, 09:08 AM
I look at it sometimes. I like it because it is daily. Since there is no longer a short notice availability thread here and you can only post an ad twice a week, I think it's a valuable resource. A lot can happene between ad postings and it's nice to be able to do more frequent updates.
Jules............you are just so damn sexy.

I agree the Ad Boards are convenient and useful. You can post your ad as many times a day as you want/need.
I look at the p411 ad boards every day. Great way to find out who is available and if they have specials going on.
You are Jules.
I also check the p411 ads daily. I would estimate that in the past - about 90 percent of my requests were done as a result of p411 ad boards, whether for specials -- or just checking avaliablity