Bye Fort Worth... 😢

I just wanna say bye to Fort Worth, starting next week I'll have my main incall in the mid cities. It was great to live and hobby in the awesome cow town... But time to move on.

Gracias, and come to see me in the mid cities, it will be well worth it... I promise. 😘

Besos Mi querido Fort Worth...
And thousands raised their voices as one in a wail of despair heard 'round the world, knowing that, once they have touched the hand of God (or, in this case, Goddess), consorting with mere mortals again pales in comparison. Thank you (once again, words are so inadequate), goodbye, and good luck.
Its not THAT far to the mid cities. But dammit, now one less excuse for not seeing you
Welcome to the MC Bella!

Our master plan to overtake Dallas and Fort Worth is working flawlessly!

Its not THAT far to the mid cities. But dammit, now one less excuse for not seeing you Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Guys west of 35w with little time to commute might beg to differ.

I'm happy, though, that Bella appears to be staying in Tarrant County. I'll take that, for sure!
Sad days for moondoggiz....will miss Bella in ftworth...
Thank goodness! I don't know what you're whining about Moondoggiez!?
Bella getting closer to me will probably save a TON of money in outcall fees!
Welcome to the mid-cities SEXY Bella Ft. Worth!
Gentlemen...now distance to see her is NO LONGER AND EXCUSE not to see Bella Ft. Worth!!

Special note to Bella: Don't forget to change your ECCIE ads to show:

"MID-CITIES
Tues - Thurs & Sat"

Sad days for moondoggiz....will miss Bella in ftworth... Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
Great to hear, now a much closer drive to seeing you.
Nothing but wonderful memories, beautiful girl. Thank you.
To Bella, Congrats on the new move.

To the respected heartbroken, what am I missing? It's a extra 15 to and from right? Bypass that 35 /121 fiasco near downtown and it's a gravy commute compared to virtually everything east of the airport.
Good news that it'll be a 15 vs 50 minute drive, but gawd almighty I'm gonna need strength not to mention another job.

Seriously Bella, welcome to the mid-cities
Welcome to the mid cities Bella. A great safe place to play. Hope you have much fun.
So does this mean you'll be changing your screen/provider name to "Bella MidCities"?

Probably not Tanktop! Bella has built up too great a brand name using 'Bella Ft. Worth' name.

So does this mean you'll be changing your screen/provider name to "Bella MidCities"?

Originally Posted by TankTop
Probably not Tanktop! Bella has built up too great a brand name using 'Bella Ft. Worth' name. Originally Posted by planojim
I hear ya PlanoJim. The wonderful Ms. Bella currently sits at the top of TDL. I look forward to having an amazing experience with her.