President Donald Duck on pace to obliterate Obama and Bush vacation days.

President Obama made it 4 months into his presidency before his first golf outing and George W Bush waited 5 and 1/2 months into first term. Donald Duck made it all but 2 weeks before heading to the golf course. Donald Duck is also headed on vacation this weekend - his Mar-a-Lago getaway will cost taxpayers 3 million dollars. - what a con artist.
yawn.

big deal. Obama was more of a con artist than Trump was.
President Obama made it 4 months into his presidency before his first golf outing and George W Bush waited 5 and 1/2 months into first term. Donald Duck made it all but 2 weeks before heading to the golf course. Donald Duck is also headed on vacation this weekend - his Mar-a-Lago getaway will cost taxpayers 3 million dollars. - what a con artist. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Your delusions are getting more and more elaborate. Go have a CAT Scan. A piece of shrapnel must have migrated from your fat ass to your brain and is interfering with your ability to think objectively. None of this shit is true and even if it were it's insignificant.

Jim
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Things must be pretty slow at YOUR Austin gloryholes. And it seems that because of all of that free time that you have, all YOU can think about is YOUR " livelihood " ! And just to remind YOU, shrilLIARy is STILL NOT PRESIDENT !
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

It's much easier to communicate with you bad hombres using pictures than words ... just like TWITLER!

Your delusions are getting more and more elaborate. Go have a CAT Scan. A piece of shrapnel must have migrated from your fat ass to your brain and is interfering with your ability to think objectively. None of this shit is true and even if it were it's insignificant.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim. If I were a MOD I would ban you immediately based on the medical accusation you just made - you might want to read ECCIE rules in terms of outing medical information without permission. I will RTM the MODS and hope they issue some points.
Jim. If I were a MOD I would ban you immediately based on the medical accusation you just made - you might want to read ECCIE rules in terms of outing medical information without permission. I will RTM the MODS and hope they issue some points. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Please do ....!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...apology&page=5

Post #69 ..."My Sincere Apology" thread ... 07-28-2016, 09:58 AM

Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster

"Just to let you guys know I seen action in two wars and have hit by shrapnel defending this country that I love - perhaps if you guys would stop being insensitive pricks you would appreciate my service. I am a disabled vet and proud of my military service that some of you seem to make light of and its all coming from the republicans in this forum. Have you guys no honor. Someone here has made fun of my weight and others of my military service - shame."
[QUOTE] http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...apology&page=6

Post #83 ..."My Sincere Apology" thread . 07-28-2016, 04:16 PM

Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by DSK If you are a disabled vet, and 6'4" 250 pounds, why are you threatening everyone with a beating? Did you commit fraud to get disability?I have on occasion threatened to beat up a few idiots on here who chickened out anyway, but I'm fully functional and work everyday, standing on my feet, lifting heavy shit, and working out in addition.For the record, I have never threatened you, and now that I "know" you are disabled, I wouldn't want to do so.
Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster

"I haven't threatened anyone- I come here to have a serious debate and in return get called names and have sexual and/or gay innuendos thrown my way. I basically have told these guys to walk the walk- if we were discussing this in the street I highly doubt they would call me any names for the obvious reasons.Secondly, do you have any clue of what "disabled" veteran encompasses? It doesn't mean I am in a wheelchair or missing a leg. I do have slight battles of PTSS and have awful migraines as a result of shrapnel which was removed a few inches from my brain."
And of course!

[QUOTE]
Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster

Post #21 ..." Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM

:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown Nah... However, If you or any other member feel it necessary to hit the RTM in the future on a particular post, please do so and it will be looked into...Remember, hitting the RTM is important because for me personally, I only visit this forum when absolutely necessary Carry on...
Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster
“To the MOD I have been verbally attacked and assaulted verbally by Lexus lover and dalilama - if you have time please go through several of my political threads and see what is happening. I have cordially pm'ed these guys to tune down the rhetoric because it's getting very personal.

Lexus Lover has personally made light of a medical condition that is personal and dear to me and I think it crosses the eccie guidelines. Dailama has continuously referenced my weight and if he knew how I gained the weight perhaps he would have thought twice.

For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.

"Now when assholes like dalilama want to attack my health and weight you are getting very personal and I am requesting the mods to issue points when these guys get out of hand. What we have here are bunch of computer thugs and hooligans who would never say these words to my face.

Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster

Post #27 ..." Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:30 PM

“It's a shame how some of you idiots are making fun of obese people. I am pretty sure you losers aren't walking around with swimmers bodies or some chiseled Adonis - from what ladies have told me most of you johns are fat asses. I am only over weight because of an accident from warfare - what are you guys excuses because trust me none of you are actually Playgirl centerfold material.”

Post #85 ..."My Sincere Apology" thread ... 07-28-2016, 05:07 PM
LexusLover
Premium Access

Photo of Brain http://img11.deviantart.net/657f/i/2...in-d4fs5od.jpg
  • R.M.
  • 02-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Jim. If I were a MOD I would ban you immediately based on the medical accusation you just made - you might want to read ECCIE rules in terms of outing medical information without permission. I will RTM the MODS and hope they issue some points. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Stop being a fat cry baby bitch and just leave. Stupid much....
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

It's much easier to communicate with you bad hombres using pictures than words ... just like TWITLER!

Wow asswipe with a tattoo like that you are a pride cocksucking faggot you and the fat bastard should get a room
  • DSK
  • 02-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Are you confirming his diagnosis was correct?
  • DSK
  • 02-10-2017, 07:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

It is about time you admitted you think I'm a bad hombre and that is why you chickened out from meeting up in the last year.

This site has a pretty rigid vetting process (when looking for MODS), dude. Mouth-breathing and nose-picking aren't the skill sets they're looking for. And those Polaroids of you and Assup blowing each other won't cut it either....all in all, pretty much a buzz kill per getting that gig. Too bad....
Only a dumb ass like lube could confuse 'weekend' with 'vacation'.
This has got to be the dumbest post from Lube yet.