holding your rep over your head...

when you refuse an appt because of reports from other providers but client threatens to write bad review on you for not seeing him... want opionions... because this could happen the other way around too... provider could write bad reports as well... feels like blackmail...
What do you care? The national blacklist has thousands of falsehoods on it. Most ladies take into account who posted the strange/bizarre/false report.
The above is just asinine. She shouldn't care because the same problem happens to guys? Why should you care about rape op, it happens to guys too right? SMDH

Should probably post something in the powder room area in regards to it to reinforce what has been said. Or, if you like to stir the pot, post it here. Could always justify it as helping those without powder room access. That said, might take note of how you refused the request. Did you flat out refuse them which lead to them being upset? Let them know ladies said not to see him? Or simply make a convenient excuse not to see them and they just went off the deep end? Plays a role in the details imo, and some experience for the future when the same issue arises.
Said client is a giant douche canoe. PLEASE post in the ladies private forum about his bullshit.
I'm truly sorry, this is the first time I've ever had a problem... I was only looking for advice. I did't know what to do, but I sure DO know now... Sorry for the wrong placement of the post... I don't EVER post so again apologize...
Typically everyone is truly a joy to hear and talk with and see! I LOVE my choices in life and just want happiness for others... I rarely EVER have a problem. Just didn't know what to do... Sorry!
I'm truly sorry, this is the first time I've ever had a problem... I was only looking for advice. I did't know what to do, but I sure DO know now... Sorry for the wrong placement of the post... I don't EVER post so again apologize... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
It's a totally legitimate question you asked, absolutely no need for you to be sorry. Look at the other threads here, we can't get 3 people to agree water is wet. At least your question is hobby related.
It's a totally legitimate question you asked, absolutely no need for you to be sorry. Look at the other threads here, we can't get 3 people to agree water is wet. At least your question is hobby related. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Agreed! No need for an apology. That's kinda what this forum is for.
Side note... Drooling over those piercings! My goodness!
A provider's reputation should never be held over her head. Her hair maybe? Or her hands, or her ankles. Even her ass high above her head. But never her rep.
Hi Hun,

Sorry you're going through this. No need to be sorry and this can be a tough place to post at times.

Post his handle in the ladies area but be warned. there is a risk of a leak. Sadly, some ladies have a big mouth.
I DID bump his original thread...thks hun
  • L.A.
  • 03-14-2017, 12:27 PM
when you refuse an appt because of reports from other providers but client threatens to write bad review on you for not seeing him... want opionions... because this could happen the other way around too... provider could write bad reports as well... feels like blackmail... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
Take everything said here with a grain of salt. I don't know who the potential client is but if a few reputable providers have warned you about him AND then you refused to see him and he made that threat, then you did the right thing by refusing the appointment (that was a long sentence). It sounds like he earned the bad references to me. I wouldn't really be worried about it unless he actually posts something and now if he does you have this post to fall back on. I don't know why some people make the hobby so difficult!
...I don't know why some people make the hobby so difficult! Originally Posted by L.A.
IMO, too many people are in this hobby for the wrong reasons (but that's another thread).
Oohhhh.... That's what I AM taking about! *little secret about Meee... I am the epitome of a sub with men, but dominate with my women...*
8 years training bdsm techniques and what I way to turn a positive from a negative... Thanks for making Meee smile! -let me make you smile toooo...