I THINK HE HATES ME !

Hey Inbox me now to find out why my boyfriend hates me
doesn't matter WHY he hates you
--obviously if a man hates you, it is time to move on to another guy---life is too short to waste on unhappiness-
-especially with covid,. none of us know how much time we have left on this planet--you see on news all the time--young person out partying in crowds- or at beach, -no mask,-- dead 2 weeks later
--obviously if a man hates you, it is time to move on to another guy---life is too short to waste on unhappiness-
-especially with covid,. none of us know how much time we have left on this planet--you see on news all the time--young person out partying in crowds- or at beach, -no mask,-- dead 2 weeks later Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

C'mon... you should be an expert on spotting advertising/fishing attempts.
C'mon... you should be an expert on spotting advertising/fishing attempts. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So if a member answers the OP with a PM to get the mystery answer, is it a violation to send a copy of the returned PM to Grace via encrypted mail?

Asking for a friend.
i cant access your inbox.

is it because you get to suck cock and fuck guys and your bf cant but really wants to??

or cos you get people to pay you for intimate cumsultations and he really wants to do that, too?

or cos you get to eat bon bon's and wait for the phone to ring while he has to go slop the hogs, milk the goats, then feed the chickens after collecting their eggs?

or cos you have more orgasms that he gets to have??
I jumped at the ok way... crickets...
So if a member answers the OP with a PM to get the mystery answer, is it a violation to send a copy of the returned PM to Grace via encrypted mail?

Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by mtabsw

I enjoy being violated
I enjoy being violated Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hmmm - you shoulda spoke up at Hard 8.... pm when you get this way again.
-especially with covid,. none of us know how much time we have left on this planet--you see on news all the time--young person out partying in crowds- or at beach, -no mask,-- dead 2 weeks later Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
"Life is too short to waste on unhappiness" love that
maybe he hates you cos you get to spam multiple cities and he hasnt done that yet??
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2020, 10:32 PM
C'mon... you should be an expert on spotting advertising/fishing attempts. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You mean spamming

is it because you get to suck cock and fuck guys and your bf cant but really wants to??

or cos you get people to pay you for intimate cumsultations and he really wants to do that, too?

or cos you get to eat bon bon's and wait for the phone to ring while he has to go slop the hogs, milk the goats, then feed the chickens after collecting their eggs?

or cos you have more orgasms that he gets to have??
Originally Posted by pmdelites

THIS RIGHT HERE was the nail in the coffin for my last relatecumship

Now I'm just a part time Hotwife...lol

We NEED to stay away from those dang bon-bons!

OP, life is too short to commit to any one person!

"... relatecumship ..."
i saw what you did there ... :^}
i love it!!!
I don't know who hates whom but I know I definitely hate myself now for reading this threAD.