Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, BLS, BBBJ, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short and sexy. Slim with great MM's
Recommendation: Yes
Chanel is so sexy. I know you had a hot, torrid session, but next time don't miss the steaminess that DATY offers. It doesn't get any better than eating Chanel. and yeah, I know that's not everyone's cup of tea
I agree with Chung, I don't DATY every provider but a woman like that is a must. As sweet as strawberries picked straight out the garden
Throw in some grapes, cherries, apples, and peaches and you got a fruit salad.
I agree with Chung, I don't DATY every provider but a woman like that is a must. As sweet as strawberries picked straight out the garden Originally Posted by nfhs04
Throw in some grapes, cherries, apples, and peaches and you got a fruit salad. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
You Guys reminded me...

I love performing daty, but if I do, I make sure I'm the first appointment of the day.
Choosing Chanel is the answer. She is a very pleasant girl who is pretty, cute, and even sexy.
I love performing daty, but if I do, I make sure I'm the first appointment of the day. Originally Posted by Heartside
Choosing Chanel is the answer. She is a very pleasant girl who is pretty, cute, and even sexy. Originally Posted by hms37929
Tell you what, when Chanel's legs are wide open, and that cute-as-fuck pussy is in my face, I'm not thinking about who might have licked her that day. In fact, I CAN'T think of anything, it's like placing a bowl of top-grade beef in front of a German Shepard. I'm going to eat it, God Damn it.
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Chanell is super cute. She is like Lovely 2.0. Minus the "Lovely DT Technique". The rate for Michiko is 280. For 20 bucks more you can go to a studio. If Chanell was at a studio, she would be fully booked.
Chanell is super cute. She is like Lovely 2.0. Minus the "Lovely DT Technique". The rate for Michiko is 280. For 20 bucks more you can go to a studio. If Chanell was at a studio, she would be fully booked. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough

Some of us like AMPs, and saving $20. And getting the same great service, and not having to go through the approval process, giving up ID.. Having Residential folks wondering why we linger in their space.

Chanel doesn't lack for appointments, that's for damn sure.