Other mongers at the most reviewed AMPs

With these review spam on this group about the five nice amps, I have been contemplating making a trip to one of these.

How often are people running into other hobbyists when visiting these specific amps? There was one review a little while back where one of the guys was waiting in lobby, and kinda got uncomfortable for the reviewer.
Is that common in the five-amps? I generally need massages in early afternoon, but know that the word has gotten out for long time, and everybody is following that regimen. Any tips/tricks to a minimize running into fellow hobbyists?

My big turnoff is running into other mongers in lobby or entrace/exist so have been in UTR schedule for over a year. Tempted!!
Everyone active on Eccie should wear a red bowler hat when visiting so that we can recognize each other
Everyone active on Eccie should wear a red bowler hat when visiting so that we can recognize each other Originally Posted by vigilant17
That’s genius. I for one wouldn’t mind running into one of you guys as long as I knew we were on the same team. (Not LE).
the popular places would look like Pierce Brosnan stealing jewels in the Thomas Crown Affair.
I always check the parking lot and wait a few mins at a studio before I walk in. I'm glad I did this a few weeks ago at Michiko besides 2 mongers walked out the door while in my car.

But leaving the Amp is a lot better because most of the girls will do the "peek down the hallway" to make no one is walking so she can walk you to the door
so what if you encounter a guy in the hallway at an amp???
you both know why you're there. give him a high-five!!

only negative would be if it's your supervisor/boss, your father-in-law, or your priest/reverend. or your mother walking him out :^}
  • x920
  • 06-08-2023, 03:08 PM
i just walk in like i own the place.
Confidence is the key
so what if you encounter a guy in the hallway at an amp???
you both know why you're there. give him a high-five!!

only negative would be if it's your supervisor/boss, your father-in-law, or your priest/reverend. or your mother walking him out :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
Absolutely true.
I think we're all good with walking in and out if we encounter strangers.
The only issue is seeing someone we recognize, inside or outside the establishments.

That's why I avoid going to places near home.
I always check the parking lot and wait a few mins at a studio before I walk in. I'm glad I did this a few weeks ago at Michiko besides 2 mongers walked out the door while in my car.

But leaving the Amp is a lot better because most of the girls will do the "peek down the hallway" to make no one is walking so she can walk you to the door Originally Posted by nfhs04
I go in if no one is walking in. If I wait, I give someone else time to get there, then have to wait longer.

I don't mind if a guy is leaving. I can ask him ''how was the pussy''?

The peek down the hallway is good practice. I have been nudged back into the room for a minute, more than a few times.
We all should wear Buc-ees tie-dyed attire for visits and carry a bag of Beaver nuggets plus a folding chair in case you must wait.