Curious as to how others spend their time at AMPS

Scenario 1: Pay for 30min, finish with maybe 10 min to spare. Chill and chat? MSOG usually doesnt seem to be on the table for 30min. Usually they clean me up and I feel it's somewhat pointless to stay for 10min.

Scenario 2: Pay for the hour, finish about 15-30 min. Don't care for massage. Do you just hang out, recover, and go for MSOG?

Scenario 3: Pay for an hour of deep, stimulating conversation. Play cards on the bed?

Thoughts?
Enjoy the massage so pay for full hour. Relax. Wait for flip. Finish then more massage or table shower to clean up after if the have. If I know girl with play in table shower I will def opt for table shower before massage. This would be subamp I am referring to.
If true AMP would do #2 but with today prices #1 makes more sense.
#2. 30 mins isn't worth it at Amps especially with prices now. I'm cool doing hr and leaving with 5-10 mins left
#4... Choose an hour, because God Damn it, I need all of it. What is MSOG? Certainly not relevant to my life, LOL. If I have 5-10 minutes left, it's winner winner Chicken Dinner.
I am with Chung. I have a hard time fitting all the activities into an hour and often buy 90 mins on a repeat visit and still no room for conversation.
There's a girl see (I never review her here) I usually go in for an hour. Most of it is a legit massage, light teasing, then the flip and a good 15 min of heavy teasing / play. If there's a few minutes left, I usually try to convince her to cuddle (she loves to claim she's a sucker for younger guys, so treats me better). She's very receptive, and it's usually a good time and money well spent.
I thought you went there to fuck the Hot AMP chick? I will bring the checker board next time.
I have not been hobbying as much the last few years but I always went for the hour because I felt like the service was just better. A well reviewed provider with excellent TS time was always my preference . With a great provider I never had problems filling the hour.
  • kpop8
  • 06-09-2023, 08:13 AM
Things I've read on here that others have done.

Watch movies on her ipad
Smoked a joint together

me personally I don't do any activities with the provider I just pay them to give me financial advise on the stock market.