Sting at the Gaylord Texan

Got a text for an outcall at the Gaylord in Grapevine on the 25th
When i arrived I hadnt told him I was there or asked for the room number yet and he asked if I had condoms
I told him no but that I would rather not go buy some because I was already almost to the Lobby and asked for the room number
He took a while to reply and i was beginning to think that he was bailing but recieved a text with the number
When i exited the elevator i heard a door shut in the hallway
as i turned the corner i saw him walking to another door that he knocked on
When he saw me i knocked on the door that looked to be about the where the one that i heard shut would be
He greeted me and came and opened the door to let me in
when i asked what he was doing he said he was going to offer me something to drink from the vending machine but he noticed he had no cash on him
I was thirsty so i said i would get us some anyways but he said he was ok he didnt need anything
when i went out to the hallway looking for the vending machine he followed me out and thats when i noticed the vending machine was WAY at the end of the hallway
When i got back to the room we small talked for about an hour.
The whole time he sat at the edge of the bed even though i was sprawled out trying to be inviting.
I noticed he hadnt come into contact with me. He said he had done this a couple times and even had a girl run off with his money before.
When it came time to leave he was asking what we were suppose to do at that point.
I told him he should know the procedure but he said he doesnt do this alot so he wasnt sure.
But he just said he had experience with this...
At this point he keeps saying hes not a bad guy and hes not one of them.
He tries to hand me the money for my time and i stared at him for a minute. He then put it on the table and put his arms in the air and said your good, you can go.
I took the money and darted out the door and about two or three doors down i see a couple people leaving the room he was standing at.
I noticed in his room he only had a computer and some miscellaneous hygiene, but no suitcase or clothes but he was from out of town for one night.
It was also a double room but he moved his table infront of the door.

Im pointing out these details because im posting another alert for atxboy from arlington this morning.
Had it happen to me as well..
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Could you make this alert useful by providing numbers, names, or descriptions of the persons?
be safe out there - screen!
Sounds bogus --- let's you just take the money? And them writes a bad review? Why would a cop write a review?
Second post by the OP re a similar result. If you're being overly cautious that's better than the alternatives. Good luck.
Gabriela would you please email all of the info on this guy and the other guy. The name, handles and phone numbers... Thanks
I would like u to pm me there handles
plz pm me the guy's handle as well. Ty.
Thank you for posting your info Gabriella! I would also like the guy's handle if you do not mind sweetie.
When i arrived I hadnt told him I was there or asked for the room number yet and he asked if I had condoms
Most guys over 18 don't carry those things around anymore, just being a typical guy.

He took a while to reply and i was beginning to think that he was bailing but recieved a text with the number
Being a typical guy again, we just don't type very fast.

When i exited the elevator i heard a door shut in the hallway
It's the Gaylord, lots of people staying there. Hell, I may have been at the Glass Cactus that night too.

as i turned the corner i saw him walking to another door that he knocked on
Most likely a friend or co-worker is staying there too.

When he saw me i knocked on the door that looked to be about the where the one that i heard shut would be
He greeted me and came and opened the door to let me in
He did make an appointment with you.

when i asked what he was doing he said he was going to offer me something to drink from the vending machine but he noticed he had no cash on him
most likely he was going to ask the friend next door for some change, I think that machine takes a whole roll of quarters for a 12 oz soda.

i went out to the hallway looking for the vending machine he followed me out and thats when i noticed the vending machine was WAY at the end of the hallway
Any place you go will have the vending machines way down at the end of the hall. Would be nice if they put them half way though.

When i got back to the room we small talked for about an hour.
Cops don't yak for an hour, nervous shy guys might.

The whole time he sat at the edge of the bed even though i was sprawled out trying to be inviting.
Doubtful a shy guy would touch someone he doesn't know without a direct invitation.

He said he had done this a couple times and even had a girl run off with his money before.
He could do this a thousand times, he's still going to behave like a shy guy.
And sometime girls do take off with the money, maybe he was trying to indicate to you that he would like that to not happen.

When it came time to leave he was asking what we were suppose to do at that point.
it's obvious that this dude is very shy, he didn't know what to do when you were sprawled on the bed, can't expect him to know what to do as you are leaving.

I told him he should know the procedure but he said he doesnt do this alot so he wasnt sure.
But he just said he had experience with this...
He's a shy guy, experience means nothing, the insecurity is always the same for him.

At this point he keeps saying hes not a bad guy and hes not one of them.
hes not one of them.
Referring back to "bad guy". Chances are that a lot of girls treat him as if he were a bad guy because they don't understand his shy behavior.

He tries to hand me the money for my time and i stared at him for a minute. He then put it on the table and put his arms in the air and said your good, you can go.
He took up your time and tried to pay your fee, then he got lost in his shyness and got frustrated.

I took the money and darted out the door and about two or three doors down i see a couple people leaving the room he was standing at.
Most likely the people renting that room, it is the Gaylord.

I noticed in his room he only had a computer and some miscellaneous hygiene, but no suitcase or clothes but he was from out of town for one night.
Maybe he is neat and put his cloths up. Some people do unpack even for a one night stay.

It was also a double room but he moved his table infront of the door.
A lot of people do that, it helps keep the people renting the other room from just walking in.

Im pointing out these details because im posting another alert for atxboy from arlington this morning.
This boy is just shy. He is probably so shy he should be in the "can't even get pussy from a hooker" category.
He doesn't need an alert, he needs to spend time with someone that has a litte more patience and can work around his handicap.
Gaylord Texan roon [Removed by staff. Do not post real world info to the forums] tall black male said he's from Connecticut looks like a basketball dad

Arlington Best Western room [Removed by staff. Do not post real world info to the forums] handle is atxboy phone number is (325) 43*-**** said he's from West Texas tattoos on arms and legs skater punk rockish look said he was 37 he said he got a new tattoo the day before but it was fully healed
what happened to screening?
Marriott will not let LE run a sting operation at Gaylord, maybe the guy was shy or maybe he wasn't, but rest assured ain't letting LE run anything
He is probably so shy he should be in the "can't even get pussy from a hooker" category. Originally Posted by Pecker Wood
Poor guy prolly just a lot like me; cant get even get his dick wet in the shower