Looking for...(not an ISO)...

Ladies,

I'm a Gentleman from Texas and I'll be in Orlando (specifically, Altamonte Springs / Longwood [no pun intended...yes, it's a real place!], Florida) this weekend. I'm looking for a buxom young lady who is not afraid to play a role in front of a crowd (of straight-laced people). My father is turning 70 years old and the plan is as follows...
My father's wife is planning a dinner (out at a restaurant -- probably Olive Garden or similar) for him and has organized for all of his children to 'show up' unannounced (i.e. surprise him). Those children (and grandchildren include ages 52 years through 10 years old)...so, proper decorum is expected (i.e. no nudity; but innuendo is fine!). :-)
I'm the youngest of his 3 children (at 43) and my sibling's will each be bringing their own children (ages 20-something down to elementary school).

The others have no idea I'm even thinking, much less 'planning', to have someone like one of you fine ladies showing up. :-)

Details of what I'm 'thinking':
I need someone with fair skin (no disrespect the darker skinned ladies -- I love you TOO!); who is willing to find, beg, borrow, not steal...a white dress -- not TOO short, but above the knee, shoulder strapped, and plenty of cleavage, bright red nail polish, bright red lipstick, bright red heels, a "platinum blonde wig"...and sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President"...[a-la Marilyn Monroe!].
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST; YOU MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE YOUR PERFORMANCE VIDEO TAPED (Sony Handy Cam w / 1080P) and have the resulting footage on YouTube or similar social media -- keep in mind, the majority of the video footage *should be* focused on my father's expressions / reactions / embarrassment. :-)

Best inspiration....(i.e. what I'm hoping for):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDwiurNm13s

If any of you fine local (Orlando) ladies are interested and have a stout sense of humor...and are willing to adhere to the terms listed above, PLEASE send me a PM so we can discuss more detailed terms and conditions (i.e. YOUR terms and conditions).

Best Regards,

Hal
I need someone for Saturday (13th) late afternoon / evening. We have not finalized the exact time of dinner yet, but I'll be able to let you know with at least 48 hours advance -- and likely much more advance notice than that.

Also, I didn't put this in "ISO" because I'm looking for an 'entertainer' not a (typical of this site) 'provider'.

~Hal