Orlando...

I've been in Orlando for a few weeks and can't seem to grasp the pull to get any clients... Is there something I should do different?
There r more providers then clients in orlando. and the ones who get Alot of clients are the very cheap providers and the street walkers. Sorry but it's the truth
don't worry, I'll be in town on business next month. see you then
Come down to Tampa.
Coming in to town next week. We will get together if you are available.
  • cylon
  • 04-01-2016, 10:11 AM
At the moment at least, both of you fine ladies offer almost sort of fetish'y choices. Champagne, you are pregnant as advertised and Annette, you are TALL I believe (almost Amazonian I think). Nothing wrong with either of those things - in fact, they can be kind of hot - they just might not be everyone's cup of tea. You are both beautiful women... maybe you can play to your natural strengths somehow?

As an example, some men like to be dominated by tall women. Annette, have you ever tried advertising as a dom? I mean the whole nine yards - masks, floggers, outfits, etc Might not be your thing, but if the money is right (and I think there is usually a premium for that type of service) and more importantly if you enjoy it, maybe it could become your thing lol!

I'm totally not knocking either of you fine ladies. I'm just trying to see outside the box and offer some opinion.

Just my .02 and maybe overpriced at that.