Bad Economy or One Time Slip Up?

Is the economy so bad that some provider's are doing dumb things to get business?

Had my eye on a provider for a couple of years now. Many great reviews, none on ECCIE, all on TER. (And we know those are all real don't we?) Anyway, I am in her area and contact her for an extended appointment. We go back and forth coordinating our schedules and agree on a date a couple of days from now. She sends my her contact number. I review our process and realize that she hasn't asked me for any screening information although her website and Eros ad mention screening "for our safety and enjoyment". I get that, everybody wants FB (eh ahem). Well, I call her number and it goes to voicemail. Her voicemail greeting lists her REAL NAME or a name different from her alias. This peaks my interest, so I google and screen the perceived "real name". I find out that she was arrested last year for domestic assault and was recently arrested again for prostitution. I am pretty sure her cell and laptop were confiscated, as many are when these arrests take place.

I am certain at this point that my schedule will change and I "will not be able to make the appointment" and that I "really look forward to seeing you one day real soon". While I feel fortunate that I found this out (I don't want to be assaulted unless it's......well, you know; and I really don't want the police to have me on their list), it got me to thinking that perhaps the economy might be forcing short-cuts or is this a one time abberative slip up by this provider?
Sounds like carelessness. Nothing more nothing less. And maybe a screwed up home life.
Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with the economy, more along the lines of stupidity...(phone thing)

Look at the bright side, you may have saved your self from an ass whoopin

ditto---you were very smart....consider yourself lucky babe!
I don't care how bad the economy may be or how slow my week or month may be, I'm not forsaking my safety for any amount of money.

That lady obviously does not have her sh*t together.

Luckily, you were smart enough to steer clear.
TOFTT and write a review.
Does not have anything to do with the economy she is either not screening or someone else is using her computer.You never know her computer might have been taken and someone is logging in as her.A red flag she gave you a number with a different name maybe she meant to give you another number but accidentally gave you her personal#.
Either way you might have avoided a possible bad situation good thing you took the time to google the phone number.
I agree no matter how bad you think you need the money. No amount of money is worth your freedom, your safety or your life. Or should I say for the boys, No matter how bad your THINK you need that pussy......................... lol Play safe and Have fun!
Speaking of the economy, I've noticed the number of ladies providing (either part time or full time) has doubled in the past year. It's the Golden Age of hobbying right now in my area.
I don't care how bad the economy may be or how slow my week or month may be, I'm not forsaking my safety for any amount of money.

That lady obviously does not have her sh*t together.

Luckily, you were smart enough to steer clear. Originally Posted by evietaylor
Amen to that, especially the first line. Safety comes first and foremost!!
Speaking of the economy, I've noticed the number of ladies providing (either part time or full time) has doubled in the past year. It's the Golden Age of hobbying right now in my area. Originally Posted by pipefitter73

Also some decent deals to be had!!
Maybe not the economy directly, but certainly could be the reason she got into the business and hasn't got it together yet. I don't know that I would take the charges that seriously, there are at least 100 members here I could name off the top of my head that if a lady bitchslapped them and got an assault charge, I would certainly think it was warranted.

The economy is very bad. Haven't seen a new lady in 6 months for all the regulars throwing out the deals, gotta love it!