Dana of Cleveland

Some of you folks may remember Dana from Cleveland. She was a very popular companion for many years and was on all the major boards including ASPD and Eccie.
I've received the unhappy news that she has suffered a severe brain injury as the result of a car accident some months ago. I don't have any details but if I get an update, I'll be sure to pass it on.
Should any of you know more about her situation, let us know.
Say a little prayer for a woman who made a lot of folks happy and who may need all the help and good wishes she can get.
  • MLG
  • 09-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Oh no! I had never met her...but I hate to hear this sad news!

Miss YOU Lord Bull!
I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Saw her a couple of times and she was the consummate provider.
Oh no, Dana! She was a wonderful provider and a good soul. Please let us know if you have any updates and if there is the possibility to touch base and help in any way.
A very good soul indeed.
I don't know if this was posted elsewhere but Dana never recovered from her injuries & has passed.
Very sad. Dana was a nice, caring lady.
Dana was my first vouch on indys and I always thought she was a great lady and a fun date. I knew of her accident but I didn't know she had passed on. R.I.P., Dana.
That's sad.
  • Loxly
  • 05-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Not sure why I'm even here reading this. I had been thinking about Dana a few weeks back even though I'd hadn't seen her since probably 2008. I was a "Baltimoron" at that time and helped her get organized for yet another move.

I originally met her when Tailfin's Hole in the Wall was still active. Had many a good time with her. Sadly the few pics of her got dumped when one of my PCs died a few years back. I'll have to check to see if anything is up on TFin's.

RIP my friend. Many memories......
I miss her.