What is a BBW?

Pardon my ignorance.
  • Pyle1
  • 09-18-2012, 08:25 PM
What is a unicorn?
A PC term for a "fat bitch".
An example of a BBW would be Kirste Alley or, more recently, Jessica Simpson. Big, fat and ugly women do not qualify as a BBW.
I might be. I'm very pretty and shapely. Some say I'm not big enough to be a bbw, and some concider me a small bbw. Big, beautiful woman. I am all 3. I do agree there are some less attractive. They would not be concidered bbw in my opinion. I think Kirsty Alley is beautiful, and for 60 hot damn!!!
  • cibai
  • 09-18-2012, 11:17 PM
An example of a BBW would be Kirste Alley or, more recently, Jessica Simpson. Big, fat and ugly women do not qualify as a BBW. Originally Posted by seeker7
I agree with seeker7 that Big, fat and ugly women do not qualify as BBW. There should be a term for a Big Ugly Women. Should the term be B tripple U?
  • Seedy
  • 09-18-2012, 11:55 PM
I agree with seeker7 that Big, fat and ugly women do not qualify as BBW. There should be a term for a Big Ugly Women. Should the term be B tripple U? Originally Posted by cibai
BIGFOOT.... LMAO
Thanks for answering my question guys.
BFUW. Big, Fat, Ugly Woman. In college we just called them "Heifers". Coyote Ugly also works. When you wake up in the morning and she is laying on your arm, you bite your arm off rather than wake her up. LOL
Coyote Ugly also works. When you wake up in the morning and she is laying on your arm, you bite your arm off rather than wake her up. LOL Originally Posted by seeker7
Never met a fat coyote.
BBW is a contradiction in terms...
And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
There should be a term for a Big Ugly Women. Originally Posted by cibai
"Frequent poster"
And the beholders are insecure, fat, or cheap men who have no standards...we can go back and forth on this one all day long...but the mods won't appreciate it...

BBW is an insult to other physically beautiful women...that's what it is...it's a rationalization of "I'm too lazy to unfuck myself so I'm going to try to make everyone accept that I'm just as beautiful as they are"...
Don't feel bad I use to think it meant beautiful black women hehehe.