TWIST IN THE WRIST MOTION, DT SLOWLY, HEAD LICKING, BLS SUCKING????? HOW DO YOU DO IT,AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!!!

Itsbeen awhile since I posted a threAD, so here goes. I like the twist in the wrist with the head in my mouth. I also much licking some clean balls while stroking. I do the up and down kinda same motion if its requested, but I like to own that dick and spit on it, and devour it. And when he gets ready to cum he better hold on for dear life cause the ride is one you will never forget. I keep sucking till you tap out, and I have a mouth full of yummy cum! I'm not one for DT, I can do down pretty far, but not all the way to the back of the throat cause I will gag (actually wish I could do that). If its a normal size cock I can DT. But one of myu favorite things to do is lay flat and get straddled and put that cock in between my tits, and grab my head and fuck my face yum! How do you ladies do it, and how do you gents like it? Fast? Slow? Please share
I like my head in her mouth while she is stroking the shaft. Then move move down for some BLS while still stroking my dick. Move to a little rusty trombone action. When I am ready to blow plaster her face with my man juice then she put my head back in her mouth and goes back to work....
I like to have my ass facing him so he can see my pussy - it goes deeper for curved dicks and I love garlgling it up!
I like that Eva!!! Do you get a better handle on the dick? I also like the twist in the wrist, while doing a round motion with my head till I feel his cock pulsating!!!
  • Trey
  • 11-26-2012, 01:12 AM
The how to suck cock threAD is old. You should think of a newer one at least try to be original.
Give me some ideas lol.
I like that Eva!!! Do you get a better handle on the dick? I also like the twist in the wrist, while doing a round motion with my head till I feel his cock pulsating!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
YES! When Im backwards it slides in deeply - I would tell you some more secrets ... but all I can say is breathe!! Because I have larger lips, I use them to grip the dick - no need for hands! Besides, hands can't suction as well as the skin going back and forth on your lips. Tongue action also plays a MAJOR part....YUMMMERS!
how about sucking cock and squirting at same time.....how many ladies suck dick and play with themselves and same time? or has there every been a dick you could not make cum from sucking?
YES! When Im backwards it slides in deeply - I would tell you some more secrets ... but all I can say is breathe!! Because I have larger lips, I use them to grip the dick - no need for hands! Besides, hands can't suction as well as the skin going back and forth on your lips. Tongue action also plays a MAJOR part....YUMMMERS! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
DAMN!!! You need to make an instructional video for them.
DAMN!!! You need to make an instructional video for them. Originally Posted by humzinger
I'm known for mindblowing head, but I would watch the video. Learn something new everyday!
Hands with a BJ for me is almost too much...good for when Im about to blow- but I prefer sloppy mouth and tongue action. Also love seeing it fill up the cheek from the side and nothing hotter than when she slaps herself with the cock a few times. But the Number one move a girlfriend did to me once was she played with her pussy and used the pussy juice to lube up the cock for the BJ...That was crazy hot.
Hands with a BJ for me is almost too much...good for when Im about to blow- but I prefer sloppy mouth and tongue action. Also love seeing it fill up the cheek from the side and nothing hotter than when she slaps herself with the cock a few times. But the Number one move a girlfriend did to me once was she played with her pussy and used the pussy juice to lube up the cock for the BJ...That was crazy hot. Originally Posted by sinyouguy

I like that, but in the hobby try not to mix juices if possible lol