What's going on with this hobby

Am I seeing this stuff correctly it seems to me stuff is changing
I think you are right.
Historically, the biz was really a short term visit that was over with quickly. Even read of an account in the old west where a guy was standing over his woman with a shotgun. You only had a few minutes, and he was going to enforce the rules.
GFE seems to be a more recent phenomenon, where both expect to get pleasure from the encounter. Now that seems to be fading away.
Thanks Tuck I thought I was not picking up the signs right
I have from my beginning tried to
make sure the lady got some kind of
enjoyment also
Zenovia, Dallas and some others will
vouch for that
The only thing that is constant in life-- is change. The secret is to just seek out those who are on the same wavelength.
Hey Grace according to your avatar pic you have nice nylon glad legs
The avatar pic would be correct
I've always thought those thighs were begging for attention now that your legs have been mentioned...
I've always thought those thighs were begging for attention now that your legs have been mentioned... Originally Posted by diveguy6
They really do look great
Also that pose makes them look inviting
The only thing that is constant in life-- is change. The secret is to just seek out those who are on the same wavelength. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This, absolutely.
They really do look great
Also that pose makes them look inviting Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Damn right. Has that only if you knew look
I've always thought those thighs were begging for attention now that your legs have been mentioned... Originally Posted by diveguy6

If you think those thighs are begging for attention-- you should see their friend in the middle. She's a regular attention whore
Hummmmm
If you think those thighs are begging for attention-- you should see their friend in the middle. She's a regular attention whore Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well, I'm fond of diving in more ways than one
If you think those thighs are begging for attention-- you should see their friend in the middle. She's a regular attention whore Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well, I'm fond of diving in more ways than one Originally Posted by diveguy6
"Sell me, sell you" the porpoise said
Dive down deep now to save my head, you
I think that you got the blues too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfX-BSO-Q8M
hey my dear friend Catman..I luv ya!
I have first hand experience with sexy Miss Grace's legs...they are HOT!

The hobby has changed..like all things in life..we just gotta make the best of what we got and try to have fun!!