Buffalo, my sincerest gratitude.

Thank you Buffalo Gents for another fantastic trip. I truly enjoyed myself with everyone I spent time with. I also will be bringing home some great memories, and "new skills"!
Any apprehension I had about visiting, has been replaced with adoration.
I look forward to returning!
We are so glad you came. Do come back soon.
Jack,
Your Avatar, makes complete sense to me after our discussion. The human skin, ect...
mmmmm does woof fit me???? just asking
Jack,
Your Avatar, makes complete sense to me after our discussion. The human skin, ect... Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Little philosophizin' on the big date eh jack
kudos to a smooooooooooth operating cocksman
Good to hear folks is all happy along the NYS thruway!
Except one lonely nerd. (Sigh) ;-)
Thank you for visiting our fine city. I do hope your return trip is sooner rather than later.
Used to be a man would screw a hook and be finished. Glad not to be caught maybe but finished. Now they like to blog about it lol. and with the call girl acting like a satisfied gf no less sounds more like needing to be loved and thats touching
Used to be a man would screw a hook and be finished. Glad not to be caught maybe but finished. Now they like to blog about it lol. and with the call girl acting like a satisfied gf no less sounds more like needing to be loved and thats touching Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Its gotta be tough being so bitter all the time. I am looking at 2014 as the year PM brings a positive comment to the board. Cheers.
Its gotta be tough being so bitter all the time. I am looking at 2014 as the year PM brings a positive comment to the board. Cheers. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Amen
Thank you Buffalo Gents for another fantastic trip. I truly enjoyed myself with everyone I spent time with. I also will be bringing home some great memories, and "new skills"!
Any apprehension I had about visiting, has been replaced with adoration.
I look forward to returning! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I'm so happy you love Buffalo, it's great glad you had safe travels
Lexxxy,
Thank you for your recommendations!

Little philosophizin' on the big date eh jack
kudos to a smooooooooooth operating cocksman
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hardpiped03 I read the above as being sorta positive. If he met Autumn he would have a positive opinion. I don't see how after leaving her company you would be anything but happy and positive. Whether he shared it or not is another question.
Maybe the quote you mention could be interpreted that way.......in general......not usually a not of positive energy flowing there.....ijs.