Ladies that are ok with older guys

Having been in the hobby for over 20 years, and being 60+, I'm always a little concerned that I'm going to show up at an appointment and find that the lady is totally turned off by older guys. Are my concerns valid? Who should I avoid and who is totally ok?
I doubt that you get turned away, majority of the clients on ECCIE are older men. I never heard of a No older men policy or else it would wipe out 90 percent of the ladies clients. Happy lobbying and have fun!!!!
I think that most gals would go broke if they wouldn't see men over 50. I'm inching up on 60 and have rarely had a problem with a provider that I've ascribed to age. (A physical problem of my own, that's a different matter. Old age isn't for sissies!) But to the extent that problems exist, in my limited experience, it is mostly confined to very young girls (think 19), especially those new to the business. As always, the best way to make sure it to read the reviews. There are enough of us older guys, that if there's a problem, I would certainly imagine it would surface there. And don't be shy about asking about your fellow hobbyists experiences, if you have someone in particular in mind.
I think that most gals would go broke if they wouldn't see men over 50. I'm inching up on 60 and have rarely had a problem with a provider that I've ascribed to age. (A physical problem of my own, that's a different matter. Old age isn't for sissies!) But to the extent that problems exist, in my limited experience, it is mostly confined to very young girls (think 19), especially those new to the business. As always, the best way to make sure it to read the reviews. There are enough of us older guys, that if there's a problem, I would certainly imagine it would surface there. And don't be shy about asking about your fellow hobbyists experiences, if you have someone in particular in mind. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Thank you for reinforcing what I stated in a different thread. The hobby world is pretty much consist of the majority of clients who are way North of 50 anyone who disputes those figures is living in an alternate universe.
That's good news. I'm in decent shape and can still get 2 pops in most cases. I've also found that I tend to stay away from the 19-22 year olds or if they are fairly new. I just don't want to waste my time or money on any provider that has an age issue.
I doubt that you get turned away, majority of the clients on ECCIE are older men. I never heard of a No older men policy or else it would wipe out 90 percent of the ladies clients. Happy lobbying and have fun!!!! Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lol, he said he been in the hobby for over 20 years I would to know how much money has he spent on ass in 20 years. I'm sure it's way over 50k, Damn I just can't pull that trigger.

Mustang let's us know how much money you think you have spent in that time buddy.
Seems as if Erotic Morgan don't like the older gents.
One of the first things I tell the ladies I see, is that I am an old guy. That has never been a deal breaker.
I love older guys.. Majority of my clientele I would say is 50 and older...I enjoy my time with the older gents alot... It's never been a deal breaker for me...

I've seen someone as old as 90 before... Men still want to enjoy the company of a pretty woman... Who can please them
  • BEBEJ
  • 06-19-2017, 04:13 PM
I love older men as well
I love older guys.. Majority of my clientele I would say is 50 and older...I enjoy my time with the older gents alot... It's never been a deal breaker for me...

I've seen someone as old as 90 before... Men still want to enjoy the company of a pretty woman... Who can please them Originally Posted by Analeese
Thank you for answering my question in the other thread.
Seems as if Erotic Morgan don't like the older gents. Originally Posted by verygood69
I put in that name in the search option and didn't find anything. Can you provide a link? Curious to how she stays in business if she doesn't see older men. She's excluding about 80 to 90 percent of all clients.
Thank you for answering my question in the other thread. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
You're welcome tool

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=20698
I put in that name in the search option and didn't find anything. Can you provide a link? Curious to how she stays in business if she doesn't see older men. She's excluding about 80 to 90 percent of all clients. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
This is where I have to disagree with you J G, it's not 80 to 90 percent, its going to be more like 90 to 95 percent.
I ONLY see clients over 40 and the majority of my regular clients are 55+. The oldest I've seen was around 90 and he was "fit as a fiddle". LOL

Most say they don't want to feel like they are with someone their Granddaughters age. Something to be said for similar life experience.