Be careful of this guy..HUGE time waster.

• Starz
  • 06-24-2017, 05:40 PM
his handle is.... Dynamic.

I do not know why grown ass men act like douche bags...
He did an overnight with someone I know and just left her stranded! HE never paid her or anything. He promised 1600. And he wasted her time. I hate time wasters!

I am just trying to help out my ladies and pointing out the disgusting trashy people who screw others over for no reason!

if you want his number I have that as well just PM me!!!!!
Why can't SHE post the alert herself?

Edit: After some research, https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2098236 is this review related to what you speak of?
... And the plot thickens.....
his handle is.... Dynamic.

I do not know why grown ass men act like douche bags...
He did an overnight with someone I know and just left her stranded! HE never paid her or anything. He promised 1600. And he wasted her time. I hate time wasters!

I am just trying to help out my ladies and pointing out the disgusting trashy people who screw others over for no reason!

if you want his number I have that as well just PM me!!!!! Originally Posted by Starz
I only have a couple of questions for you...

1. He left her stranded at his house? That's where the outcall took place per the review.

2. Why isn't your friend posting this alert? It seems to me she would be all over this rather that having a proxy post it.

*Feel free to read my comments on the review in question as well.
If you two are so tight why couldn't she stay with you?
Posting ads asking for a place to stay in exchange for free sessions or discount isn't a good look
Methinks she doth protest too much!
Your post does not constitute an alert - Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material..

Douchebaggery isn't alert worthy. Posting about one of "your" girls points out a self alert to the guys about you more than anything.
It was 2000 supposedly on the other thread...
She claims 2000. Was 1600 gonna be your cut?