Thought I would share this with you all hope this is the right place

I found this to be pretty much disgusting all I have is email info on him nothing else was exchanged

I was originally contacted asking where I was located then an emailed followed asking if I see blacks I responded yes as long as you are respectful.. This is the response I got back pretty sad to say the least

"I think we already did this. I don't see girls that see blacks!
Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever!

Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though.

Please put it in your ad so the rest of us white boys can
avoid you. None of us like going after blacks, or seeing
girls that see blacks.

A lot of ladies have received the same email from the same guy.

I'm sure that he could find a better way of responding to your answer.

I wouldn't let it bother you too much. At least you know how he feels and you weren't subjected to finding out in person.
There are great guys out there that just want to have fun and aren't so petty.
you are so right Reese ty..
Unfortunately there is little we can do about stupidity. The best thing is to ignore it.
Jessica,
Sorry about the email. Hard to believe it's 2011 isn't it? Not to make light of the email, but I'm sure you'll get stupid emails like this from time time. Try to forget about them.
Slow
Signed Mr. pen dick?
As a white guy, why do I give a shit what race of guys you see? Guys like that piss me off when they speak on my behalf.
Racism is alive and well. What's new?
Interesting topic.

I got an e-mail asking me if I see black men and I answered. It was a very brief first note.

His response was similar (word for word) without the last paragraph. By the way, you're not supposed to quote e-mails in topic responses regardless of how idiotic they are.

At least mine was slightly nicer. Same guy.

How odd.

Elisabeth
Maybe he fears being inadequate lol
I am impressed that he has been authorized to speak for "the rest of us white boys"

Nothing arrogant there.

Torito
it doesnt sound like the emailer wanted to even make an appt.
sounds more like that he emailer was just looking to give grief and crap to many providers.

ignore it and toss it.
dont let them get you down!!!

---------------------

Artist: Young Neil
Song: Don't Let It Bring You Down
Album: After The Gold Rush

Old man lying
By the side of the road
With the lorries rolling by,
Blue moon sinking
From the weight of the load
And the building scrape the sky,
Cold wind ripping
Down the allay at dawn
And the morning paper flies,
Dead man lying
By the side of the road
With the daylight in his eyes.

Don't let it bring you down
It's only castles burning,
Just find someone who's turning
And you will come around.

Blind man running
Through the light
Of the night
With an answer in his hand,
Come on down
To the river of sight
And you can really understand,
Red lights flashing
Through the window
In the rain,
Can you hear the sirens moan?
White cane lying
In a gutter in the lane,
If you're walking home alone.

sounds more like that he emailer was just looking to give grief and crap to many providers. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Honestly, this was nothing compared to some of the e-mails that I get. Granted, it's not too often but last week was a kicker including one from an e-mail who had the address of "gotohell".

It even caused me to pause for a moment but I won't share it here. No need to as we can all imagine what hateful things that were said.

Happy weekend, all!

Elisabeth
  • JK
  • 05-28-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm not racist. I work with black people and even have a black neighbor. My black neighbor has the best kept yard in the neighborhood. But I don't see providers who see blacks. I don't want to go down on a provider's pussy that has been drilled out by sweaty black cock and I especially don't want to kiss a provider who fills her mouth with jizz from sweaty black cock. That being said, the person who sent you that email should've respected your right to see blacks and simply found a NBA provider to hook up with. It's all about respecting personal preference.
Why do I have a feeling this thread is going to get really ugly before its over?